C22: Flashbacks

It was the night of the disco, and Will and his friends were walking towards the school hall. They were all dressed in tuxes.

"Boy are we gonna get hot in there." Said Jacob.

"We are gonna be hot in there. The hottest ones." Grinned Zack. Everyone laughed.

A wolf whistle sounded behind them and they spun around to see Angela and her popular friends dressed in mini skirts and midriffs.

"Looking hot boys," one of them, Pam,  purred. Will's friends were practically drooling. Will thought she was pretty, but she had a mean, seductive and sexually wired character. The same went to Angela and all her friends.

Pam sashayed up to Will and stroked his arm. He shivered slightly. He was a hit among most of the girls at the school, especially the popular ones. He was the height of the popular boys, however the girls weren't particularly nice in the 'popular' society. Some of them were, but...

"Save me a dance, babe?" She whispered.

Will didn't want to decline, that chick had sharp nails and would probably claw him to death if he did.

"Um, ok?" He answered, scratching behind his head.

"Good answer." She whispered in his ear, her lips brushing across his cheek slightly.

I really don't understand these girls, he thought. Oh wait, yes I do. All they're out for is...

His thoughts were interrupted by loud music pounding in his ears as they reached the hall. They walked into the hall and a scene reached his eyes. People were dancing and jumping in the hot hall, couples were making out and teachers were standing around solemnly, supervising. Music blared on the massive speakers at points around the hall. Multicoloured disco and strobe lights flashed around the room, illuminating their surroundings. He spotted people from his year- the populars, the nerds, the jocks, and the in between people like Lilli's group which included Paula, the new girl, and... Hannah.

She looked amazing, even if she was in a netball dress. In fact it showed off her beautiful body- tall and slender, but slightly muscly and curvy. She was wearing basic make up which gave her a brighter appearance in the light.

She looked beautiful. There was no doubt that she was an amazing, beautiful person.

He was dragged across to the other side of the room just as Hannah looked at him.

He danced with his friends for a while, then Pam strides up to him confidently. She looked slightly drunk, he didn't know how she could have been though.

"Hey hot stuff," she said, slurring her words slightly. Yep, she's drunk. Will thought. "How about that dance?"

Will sighed slightly under his breath. He really didn't want to do this. She has claws, remember? Will thought.

He took her outstretched hands and pulled a strained smile. He danced with her for about two minutes and then saw something out of the corner of his eye. Hannah was walking to the bathroom, Lilli in pursuit. He lost his grin and frowned. I hope this has nothing to do with me and Pam. He continued to dance with her until another guy asked Pam to dance.