Chapter 1. No Kiwi Left Behind

Ellie is the normal fan. She loves the bands music, watches their videos on special acassions, and has her favorite member. She is not a stalker, she knows that is wrong. She is just a normal fan.

But, every normal fan has a little dream about a member. Her dream is for Calum Hood. She pretends she hates him, she makes jokes about him and always has a new insult for him. It's not like she tells him these things in person, only to her friends to make them laugh. She doesn't want them to know her true feelings.

But, at the end of every night, she thinks of him. And not in the dirty way you sicko. Only in the nicest way possibly. She knows he is talented, good looking, not Asian, and a great guy over all. But there is something about him that sticks out. Not his penis. It might be the way his eyes shine, his voice, or his personality overall. But she doesn't want anyone to know she has fallen for a guy she had never met.

That is until one day, her good friend Courtney surprised Ellie and their other friend Madie with tickets to a 5SOS concert. Ellie's first reaction was "fuck yeah, I'm gonna get my party on". But then she realized that he would be their.

He didn't know her, they had never met  in person, but she didn't want to take the chance. She knew if they did meet then several things would happen;
1. She will freeze.
2. She will freak him out with her crazy personality.
3. Possible cry from his beauty.
And 4. Run away. Wait scratch that, he would run away.
But after her friends bribed her to go with the hopes of getting Slushies afterwards, she agreed to come.

When the night of the concert arrived, they three girls met at Courtney's house to get ready. All of them wore their 5SOS shirts. Courtney matched it with her black leather jacket and skinny jeans, Madie just threw on some plaid leggings to go with it, and Ellie wore a black fluffy skirt that she had recently gotten for her birthday from Hot Topic.  Courtney had Luke written across her collar bone with black lipstick, Madie had dyed her hair blue just for the event (well, for Michael), and Ellie thought it was a good idea to write Kiwi on both of her hands.

Even though they all had the same taste in music, anime, tv shows, and sometimes men, they didn't look the same. Courtney was short, only 5'2 at the age of 18. She had long golden blonde hair and big brown eyes. She was perfectly skinny, sometimes her friends thought she was too skinny. Madie was about an inch taller than Courtney, she was also the same age. She had short hair in a pixie cut which was now dyed an electric blue but is usually a dirty blonde. She had bright blue eyes and an ass. No boobs but the hips of an angel. Ellie was the opposite of Madie. She had huge boobs and no hips. But they all work it and slay, cause they are Queen. Ellie is a year younger than Madie and Courtney but about three or four inches taller. She had medium length blonde hair with choppy side bangs. She had green blue eyes that have been mistaken for gray. Either way they are beautiful.

"Girl, I'm ready to catch me a Luke Hemmings!" Courtney said as she tried to fix the L that she had on her chest.

"You know we aren't meeting them, right?" Madie said with a tiny bit of disgust and a little bit of sass.

"Mom, can you let me dream?" Courtney yelled turning to her and giving her a sad yet stupid look. Madie responded with a raised eyebrow, disapproving of Courtney's fantasy's even though she had her own for Mikey.

Courtney now turned to Ellie who was posing in stupid ways in the mirror. "And what the penguin do you think your doing?"

"Lookin like a fabulous fuck, what are you doing?" Ellie said with the greatest duck face god had every witnessed.

"I'm planning on doing Luke, for your information." The room got silent as Madie and Ellie turned their heads in unison to give Courtney the 'wat da fuck' face. But on the inside, Ellie wanted to say the same thing about Calum.