Chapter 7. Paint Me Like One Of Your Kiwi's

Ellie's POV

The back of her head rested on the wall, moving side to side from boredom . She had been expecting a call from one of her friends, telling her if something happened, but that hasn't happened yet. Not even a text. She didn't ask them to but she thought they would have used common sense. Let's be real, that is impossible for all of them.

She fooled around with her skirt, flattening it but then messing it up again, just so she would have something to do other than stare at a door. She sighed as she did so, slowly loosing hope that her Kiwi will come.

She began to think; He isn't coming, why would he. I am just a big breasted fan girl that has nothing going for me, and he is a Kiwi. I can't top that. Let's be real, he doesn't really care, it was probably just for publicity.

Even if he does care, he only thinks that because of my looks. I don't want this to turn out like Romeo and Juliet, cause we all know that didn't end well. If I do meet him, he will take a closer look at me then back to fuck away. He would run and cry in Ashton's arms.

He will never really like me.

Ellie sighed again, the more she thought about it, the more she regretted coming. She was ready to stand up and leave, knowing Calum wouldn't be looking for her anyways. But something in her mind made her stay; it might have been the adrenaline rush of finding her crush, or her butt cheeks were asleep and she was too lazy to move. No matter what the reason was, she stayed sitting there and pulled out her phone.

Since her gang didn't text her, she was going to text them. She didn't believe that they could of gotten passed security, she knew that they would have been to awkward and childish. She decided not to tell them that, but did start a group message:

Ellie: Hey guys, did you get backstage???

For about five minutes there was no answer, she got impatient.

Ellie: NUGGET!!!

Madie: YES WE GOT BACK STAGE OH MY GOD MICHAEL HUGGED ME MICHAEL HUGGED ME!!!! I KNEW HE WOULD BE A GOOD HUGGER I KNEW IT!!! I CAN DIE HAPPY... OH DUCK HE IS SO HOT
*DUCK
*DUCK!!
*FUCK!!!!

Courtney: She cried... A lot

Madie: SHUT UP AT LEAST I DIDN'T STUTTER EACH TIME LUKE LOOKED AT ME!

Courtney: HOE I WAS HAVING A MOMENT

It was hard for Ellie to believe that her friends; the loudest, shortest, childish, stupidest, and weirdest girls, somehow got back stage.

Ellie: Did you find Calum?!?!

Courtney: Oh yeah, I forgot. He is coming to find you

Ellie: WHAT?!??????

The door opened before she could send the text. Her eyes gleamed with joy and determination as she turned her head. It was the janitor...

A small sigh escaped her lips as she gave up all of the hope that she had left.

"Excuse me, can I get through?" A polite, Aussie voice said behind the old janitor.

Ellie almost shit. It was Calum.

"Ehh...?" The old, wrinkled man said in confusion.

"Can you please move?" He asked again, trying not to be rude. Ellie couldn't see him, but she heard him for sure. She quickly stood and flattened her skirt, she made sure her bra was in the right place and her hair was flawless.

"You want a douche?" The old man asked.

"What? No!"

"I might have one around here somewhere..." He continued as he looked around his cart.

"No! I just need to pass you!" He was getting irritated and it was funny to Ellie, she couldn't help but giggle.

"Oh, my kidney stone passed a couple-" Calum slowly pushed the old guy away as he kept rambling about his kidney stone.

As Calum emerged from the doorframe, Ellie saw a slight smirk form on his face as he looked back at the delusional old man. Her eyes glowed, forgetting about her thoughts from earlier, and only wanting to stare into his dark, "Asian" eyes.