Sounds Kiwi, Feels Kiwi

Calum skipped the rest of the way out of the door, and waited for the janitor to close the door. Ellie was already gasping at him. She could not believe her eyes, her Kiwi had finally come... Get it... Come? Yah, you get it.

Once Calum turned his head, he spotted Ellie, and copied her expression. He was speechless, he couldn't believe she was there either. He just kinda stared at her for a second, trying to find the words to say. Ellie did the same, only she blushed and stuttered.

"Uhh, hi... Or hey or..." (Okay I'll stop, I just had to). "I'm Calum." He said, rubbing his neck as he stared off to the side.

"I know." Ellie began. "I'm Ellie."

"Yeah, your friends told me." He said with a shy smile, looking back up at her with awe. "Umm," he thought again, "can I sit with you?"

She looked at the ground, and back to him, ground, him. "Oh, ah, sure of course." They both sat down, closer than Ellie expected. But she should have expected that Calum was a skank.

"So..." Ellie mumbled, realizing how awkward this had become.

"So," he repeated. Agreeing with her without even knowing. "You like my band?"

Ellie thought that was a stupid question, especially because she wouldn't have gone to his concert if she didn't like the music. But she decided not to be rude at this moment, but to save it for later. "Of course, I mean not as much as my friends, but you guys are very talented."

Calum stretched out his arms, flexing at the same time. "Oh really," a grin slithered onto his face, "thanks?"

Ellie laughed even though she thought he was stupid. She was holding in all of her insults so she could roast him later, but she couldn't help but smile every time she looked at him. "How long are you staying in Michigan?"

"About a week, but then our tour starts back up."

"I see." Ellie stared at the ground not knowing what to say next.

"We should hang out." Calum said quickly, and then brushed it off like he didn't say anything.

Ellie giggled. "What?"

"Ah, nothing.

"Boy don't play me. What the nug did you say?"

He chuckled, staring at the ground, trying to avoid having to repeat himself. He looked at her, hoping she moved on. But he quickly threw that dream out of his mind when he say her determined glare. He awkwardly chuckled again.

"I, ah. I just said we should hang out." This time he looked at her, trying to force a smile even though he was dying on the inside.

First Ellie laugh. Then she laughed some more when she saw his sad expression. Then she dried her tears to speak. "Wait, are you serious?"

"Yeah, you seem- cool?"

"Is that a fucking question? Boy, I am the beez kneez, I am so cool."

He laughed, somehow feeling less nervous. "I can tell, your not like the other fan girls."

"Why, cause I didn't shit and scream when I saw you? Cause I was thinking about it but I decided to hold it in."

Calum couldn't hold back his smile. "No, I mean most wouldn't take this opportunity to actually sit and talk with me, like normal people. They see me more of an item, they just want a picture, a signature, and a hug. Occasionally they want to ask if "Malum" is real, but they would never have been able to handle this."

"Kiwi hush. Don't complain about being famous. That's just how it goes, and you are pretty lucky." Calum opened his mouth but was soon cut off. "You sound like an emo middle schooler."

Calum laughed, realizing it was true.

"Nobody understands me!" Ellie mocked in a whiny voice.

"It's not a faze, Mom!" Calum joined in, now both laughing.

Ellie held back her giggles. "I mean, do you expect that a bunch of pre teens should understand how to act like adults by now, someday their going to grow up and be like 'I used to love that band 5SOS, I was bat shit crazy for their testicles. Wonder why?' And then move one with there life."

"Guess your right, it's just nice to talk to a sweet fan." He said, nudging Ellie playfully. She could feel herself blushing, but she hid it with a scowl. "So, yes or no?"

"To what?"

"Hanging out , like I said I don't meet a lot of fans like you. I don't want this to go to waste."

She thought for a second, but realized that she wasn't going to turn down the Kiwi. "Sure. Yeah. Cool." She tried to not sound excited, it was slightly impossible.

He smirked. "Good, maybe we could-"

A weird high pitched moaning sound came from the other hall. It sounded as if someone was choking a kid while he was going through puberty, only the kid liked being choked.

"Luke shut the fuck up!" Calum yelled.

Laughter echoed through the hall, girls and guys. You could easily hear Courtney cackling. Luke's head poked around the corner, and once again made the disgusting sound. Michael slithered under Luke's arm, mimicking the same sound. Calum only glared.

"You suckin some dick?" Madie yelled from behind the wall in a forced man voice.

"Madie you nugget!" Ellie shouted at the wall, knowing what was lurking behind it.

"Oh no, PDA. PDA! Children cover your eyes!" Ashton said, putting one hand over his eyes, and the others on Michael's.

Calum face palmed, slowly regretting his friend choices. Ellie did the same.