Chapter 4. Oops, Kiwi Did It Again

Ellie, Courtney, and Madie sat at their seats. The first band was playing, but they weren't really feeling the music. They were just waiting for the hottest Australian band, 5SOS.

Courtney was trying to make Ellie talk about her feelings with Calum. She kept denying how she felt, even though her friends already knew the truth.

Ellie really didn't want to fall for him. She didn't want to be sucked into a fandom even more, and especially a person that only saw her as another chick in a large crowd of horny preteens. She did love him. But she hated loving him. She knew that them being together, or friends for that matter, would never happen. He was a tall, beautiful Kiwi with a badass band that rocks the socks off of the world. And Ellie, she thought she was just a normal, American girl with big boobs. Of course, there is more to that sassy lassie, but she didn't really see it that way.

Ellie was pushed out of her thoughts when her ears began to shake from the fangirls screaming their lungs off. The lights in the stadium started to dim, and the screams became louder. She knew what this meant... It was time.

Courtney was screaming so loud that you would think she was being murdered. Madie was crying as she held Ellie's hand as she banged it against the railing surrounding their seats. Ellie was just staring at the stage, remembering that their seats were on Calum's side, and she would have a perfect view of her perfect man.

They started to hear drums, the screams got louder because they knew that Ashton was back there somewhere. They then heard a guitar being played as Mikey strutted onto the stage, making Madie scream so loud and almost squirting in her pants. Luke casual came out with a huge grin on his face, Courtney screamed 'I love you' as a single tear ran down her cheek. Then, finally, they heard the bass from behind the stage, Ellie almost shit herself. The beautiful, amazing, fabulous Kiwi walked out showing off his biceps. Ellie couldn't scream, she couldn't cry, she was just in a trance because of how amazing he was.

They played all of the classics; She Looks So Perfect, Good Girls, Don't Stop, Amnesia, Voodoo Doll, and many more fabulous songs. The three of the danced and scream/sang. They were having the time of their lives, and they never wanted it to end.

Ellie shed several tears during Beside you. Courtney balled during Amnesia. And Madie continued to cry nonstop during Wrapped Around Your Finger, Amnesia, Beside You, and Everything I Didn't Say. She is obviously an emotional person.

The band of course had their funny commentary, making everyone in the crowd smile and scream a little louder. And of course they said some really nice things to the fans; thanking them and making every girl in the crowd melt. Then the encore came around.

"Fuckin love you guys!" Mikey said as he messed with his guitar. "You ready for the last song?" Everyone screamed a begged Mikey to lick their viginas.

"This one is called, Mrs. All American." Luke said as the girls got more thirsty and started reaching to Luke's dick.

"I'd like to dedicate this song to the girl that ran from me today." Calum said, Ellie immediately froze.

He can't be talking about me.

Calum continued. "She was really pretty. She had blonde hair and a cute skirt. She also had Kiwi written on her hands." The other three guys laughed at the part about the Kiwi.

Oh my god, he is talking about me.

By this time, Courtney and Madie were staring at Ellie with the 'oh my Jesus' face. Ellie had the same expression. 

"I'd really like to see you again, so this is my shout out to you-" Calum was cut off by Ashton.

"He wants your number!" He said while laughing as Calum gave him the death glare.

I can't believe this is happening. I must be dreaming. This only happens in fairy tales and lemon fanfiction. Somebody shoot me.

As they played the song she couldn't help but wonder if she will be able to see him again. And maybe this time she won't walk away.