Chapter 6. Welcome To The Black Kiwi

Madie and Courtney's POV

Madie and Courtney ran down the hallways, shoving people out of the way and several times getting separated because Madie was absorbed into a mass of fangirls. Of course Courtney was able to pull her out of the mob but it was really annoying.

They had to ask several people where to go to get backstage, they still got lost but they finally made it to the entrance. A big black guy with sunglasses stood in front of it. Madie got nervous and started turning around, but Courtney grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Where do you think your going?" Courtney asked as she dragged Madie back to where they were standing.

"Um, Narnia? Hogwarts? Pigfarts? Anywhere but there." Madie said and pointed at the menacing guard.

"Come on, the worst that could happen is we get escorted off the grounds."

"Or, depending on what you are planning, maybe jail."

"Psh, nah! What are you talking about?" She said a little crazily. "Okay, it will be fine. Just follow my lead." She said and cruised forward. Madie sheepishly followed behind her.

Courtney stood in front of the guard, back straight, trying to look taller. "What's up-" she looked at his name tag, "Beth."

"Blake." He corrected.

"Bitch?" She asked. He didn't think it was funny, he just stared down at her.

"Do you have your passes?" He asked.

"Actually, about that. We just need to talk to Mr. Hood. So if you just let us scoot past-"

"If you don't have a pass then you can't enter." He interrupted, not caring about their problems.

Courtney chuckled a bit. "Look 'Beth', we are trying to make love become a reality. So if you want to see Calum cry because he didn't find the love of his life tonight, then you are an awful person."

"Do one of you think Calum Hood will fall in love with you?" He replied while a smirk formed on his lips.

"Oh no, Beth. I am saving myself for Luke. But we happen to know the person Calum is searching for."

Madie stood there quietly, wanting to shoot herself each time Courtney spoke. But she kept her mouth shut as Courtney dug herself further into a hole.

"Sorry, but you can't go through." He said, a little amused.

"Excuse me Bitch?" Courtney said, finally making Madie face palm.

That's when the door behind them opened, and Courtney about puked out penguins. A very tall guy with blonde hair in a quiff pranced out. The blue eyes and black clothes confirmed that it was Luke Hemmings, in the flesh. Courtney froze and Madie stopped face palming and cracked her knuckles, realizing that it was her time to shine.

Luke walked up to the body guard. "Is there something wrong?" He asked Blake. Courtney almost passed out when he spoke.

"These girls are trying to-" Blake began to speak but Madie cut him off.

"Yes, hello. We are big fans and trust be I would love to fan girl right now," she pointed at Courtney, "and she is already dead inside at the moment. But we really need to talk to Kiwi." She shook her head, realizing what she said. "Calum. I mean Calum."

Luke chuckled for a second. "Okay, why?"

"Well, our friend is the girl that Calum was talking about on stage. And she really wants to see him again and fall in love." She slapped her face again. "God dammit, I mean talk to him."

By the way, Courtney was still frozen. Every couple of seconds she would shakily whisper 'Luke Hemmings?' To herself. Madie and Luke never really noticed but Blake/Beth thought it was halarious.

"Thank god, he won't stop talking about her. You can come back with me if you want to tell him." Luke said with a grin.

"Thank you so much." Madie said and started walking. Courtney stood there, staring at Luke. He looked back at her with a smile.

"I like your chest." He said, then pulled a 'Madie' and regretted what he just said. "I mean the words! The words on your chest, not your boobs."

"I like your face." She said between stutters. He smiled, happy that she didn't think he was weird. He awkwardly held out his hand.

"Come on." She stared at it for a second but took it and followed him down the hall. But of course she flipped off Blake behind her back.