Chapter 2. A Kiwi Way Home

They arrived at the stadium, there were many fan girls, mothers, and children. Ellie didn't care, she was just there for the music. Well, and for Calum. But she wouldn't let his beautiful face ruin her night with her best friends.

Courtney had brought a fork. The night before she had vigorously licked it as Madie watched in horror. She was planning on giving the fork to Luke but security took it away from her. Luckily she had hidden a plastic fork in the bottom of her purse.

Ellie wasn't planning on meeting Calum, or any of the band for that matter. She actually dreaded it. The thought of giving awkward hugs to hot guys wasn't quite up her alley.

"Madie? Let me guess. You forgot money again?" Courtney said as she pulled out her Batman wallet.

"Psh, nah. I have money. I just don't want a tee shirt." Courtney and Ellie glared at Madie with the 'we know you better than that' face. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah okay, I didn't bring enough again."

Courtney of course bought the shirt for her, same with a poster of Mikey's face. Madie might have been like a mom to Courtney, but Courtney sometimes acted like it was the other way around. At this time, Ellie was looking through the many shirts, trying to find the right one. Then her eyes spotted it, the most amazing thing in that room. A Calum shirt. Just. Calum.

Her mind darted back and forth, wondering if she should really get it. She didn't want her friends to think that she actually liked Calum. But her love got the best of her, she bought the shirt and put it on with pride. She felt like a woman. Well, not really. More like a crazy, obsessed fan girl with a heart. But she actually liked the feeling.

Her friends waited for her at a wall next to the girls bathroom. When Ellie walked over and her friends saw the shirt, both of their eyes lit up with joy.

"Kiwi!" They shouted at the same time as they laughed and remembered how much they thought she hated him. And she was fine with them thinking about it that way, as long as they didn't know that she really admired him.

They walked around the stadium, it was quite early and they were waiting for the opening band to start. Ellie watched and listened to the crazy fan girls talking about their favorite band members and how they will end up together. Ellie knew that wasn't true and thought it was stupid that they could think something so idiotic would become a reality. They started talking about all the facts about the band and the bands favorites whatever's, like knowing their favorite animal will make them fall in love with you. She shook her head and finally looked back to her friends, who were gone.

Her first instinct was to panic, not knowing what to do or if they were okay. But then she remembered that Courtney was crazy so if someone tried to rape them then she would beat his ass, Ellie had a yellow belt in martial arts (it might sound depressing but she can still kick some ass), she had their cell phone numbers, and she knew where their seats were. She calmed down and moved out of the crowd and into a small hallway. She wanted the crowd to die down before she tried to concur the hall alone.

She sat down on the ground, pushing her skirt over her knees and sighing. She grabbed her phone and was going to text Madie but got lazy and started playing Sonic. Time had passed and the crowd had died down. She was about to stand when a door at the end of the hallway open. Ellie turned her head to see the most hot Kiwi in all of humanity... Calum Hood.