I - Jamie

"Move it, Nerd."

I elbowed some lanky brunette with a 'Bazinga' shirt out of my way.

Some people never recognize power.

I rolled my eyes while the crowd chanted, "Fight, fight, fight!" as my dazzling black stilettos crushed every blade of grass in my path.

It was easy making my way to the front of the crowd considering there was a pathway made for me.

Oh, you thought I'd have to push my way through?

Ha, no.

As I reached the middle of the large crowd, I expected to see two extremely hot guys with their god-like bodies glistening since their shirts had been ripped off. I imagined them cut up and bloody and sweaty.

My face contorted into an unsatisfied scowl.

The scene didn't make me feel the way I wanted it to.

It might even be safe to say that it did the exact opposite...

This was petty. Well, at least for the one guy.

There was one boy on the ground defending his face while lying on his back, as the other, and much hotter, guy threw some punches.

"Get up, Geek, and take this like a man!" but of course the kid had to add, "or, in your case, half a man."

It wasn't even that funny but the crowd erupted in laughter anyway.

It's as if they feel obligated to make this popular kid feel as big and bad as ever.

I, however, do not feel the obligation. I mean, he's already my boyfriend.

I watched the fight drag on for the next couple of minutes. I watched as the guy on the ground finally stood up but witnessing the beat down he was getting I think it'd be safe to bet that he wished he'd just stayed down.

Eventually, insane amounts of boredom clouded by emotions and, judging by the people starting to disperse, I think the crowd was feeling the same way.

So, to put these people, and myself, out of our misery, and since the big bad wolf over there is my ride, I decided to do something about this never ending butt kicking.

"Jamie!" I called over the faint chanting.

The giver of the beating took his eyes away from his target for a few seconds while doing a double take. He smirked and gave me the one-minute finger.

I glared at the side of his face when he turned away from me. School ended twenty minutes ago. I'd already given him enough minutes.

After Jamie let his fist fly - for what would be the last time this evening - I quickly stepped into the middle of the circle and stood right between the opponents and set my hands on my hips with as much sass as I could muster - and that was a lot in case you were wondering.

"Shows over!" I yelled to anyone listening although never taking my eyes away from Jamie's perfectly square, milk chocolate face and his brown eyes.

"Babe!" Though he was incredibly hot with his snake bites and chest tattoos, he was a seriously annoying whiner.

"Take me home." I demanded.

"After I beat this kid to a pulp."

I turned to take a close up look at who my boyfriend was fighting but it was hard to tell who it was partially because he was staring at the ground and his dark hair was covering his face and partially because I didn't care.