Chapter 2: Levi

Mikasa's POV
We had marched in at around 5:30 and sat to relax. Some trained, some ate, and I just sat. No one else sat but myself, Eren and Armin. We'd sat there, no one dared sitting with us till 7. We all lined up when Commander Erwin stood on a balcony over head. I quickly along with everyone else clench my fist and cross it over my chest to show respects to the 'superior' or some bullshit like that. I could easily flip him to the floor in a matter of seconds. He stepped down and looked eye to eye with every soldier. He passed each of us telling us to stay or leave. He looked into my eyes and I looked not even the slightest of respect back into his. His lips opened to speak and he said, "Sit." He moved passed me when I blurted out, "No." All eyes turned to me. He looked back over to me, "That was a command not an offer."  "You haven't shown me a reason to respect your orders so why should I?" I blurted again, this time meaning it- I can fight through this guy... He's not in the mood for a big fight. An arm quickly reached to punch me when I grab it and flip the person on the floor, The commander glaring at me from the floor trying to not look humiliated. "Let her stay, I like her logic."  A voice said from the darkness of an overhead balcony. A man dressed in the freedom wings cape and full titan killing weaponry emerged from the darkness, a slight smirk on his face from my comments. Everyone saluted except me. "That's caption Levi- and he just complimented you for slamming Erwin to the floor." Eren whisper yelled to me. "And you must be Mikasa Ackerman, no one else could show so much disrespect than you." Levi smiled. They continued to see who's worthy and about half of us were left. I couldn't help but see the smirk and smell the reek of alcohol from Levi and I know I can have more fun pestering him than the old Commanders we were trained by.