Chapter 11: The Interrigation

Mikasa's POV
I am able to walk, of course dealing with some pain. I walk with Eren to get lunch with everyone else and it's really awkward. Everyone keeps glancing over at me but I just ignore it. It was silent and peaceful.. Till horse face decided to blab.

"What was that with Levi and him carrying you."

I give him a death glare immediately making him not ask anything else but I quietly answer.
"I was unconscious - I have no clue 'what happened' I just kinda was carried. Nothing else, that's all."

It's like a Titan bursted through the wall. Everyone ran over and was asking questions rapidly as I ignored and ate my soup.

Eren tried to get them off my back but nothing can hold back curiosity and especially if it was this Jurassic. After everyone kinda calmed down I cemi answered the questions, finishing them in my head only.

"Why was Levi smiling at you?"

" how should I know..." That he loved me till a second ago.

"Why was he carrying you instead of some of us?"

"He might not trust new comers as much with injured cadets..." Plus he likes me more.

"Why did he visit you everyday?"

"I-" I processed what I had just heard. He came everyday to check if I woke yet. Just so he could tell me- he hadn't planned it well either in those three days. I realized I had been silent for too long.

"I don't know..."
Why he likes me of all people...

Eren's POV

Mikasa paused for a while. She doesn't know that Armin and I understand why. I could see he trying not to blush even lightly at the fact he saw her everyday, I knew she liked him and something definitely happened when I stepped in there... Almost as if I came at the almost worst time possible. I don't understand what Levi was doing but I do know one thing- something was off...

Levi's POV
Everyone is silent as I walk past as I restrain from glancing at Mikasa, someone is bound to notice if I had. In the corner of my eye, I see her. She's sitting near Eren and her group of friends. I start to walk slightly faster so I don't do anything stupid before I get to my room. I clear my throat and open my door, struggling to speedily get in the door. Everyone's eyes are on me as I struggle to open it. Finally, the door opens and I go inside, closing the door behind me. I sit down in a chair, piecing together what had exactly happened. There's a knock on the door and I grant the access to enter. Mikasa enters the room, closing the door behind her.
"Wh-" I was immediately interrupted with her lips against mine. At first I'm a bit surprised but I pull her in closer by the waist. She pulls back and goes to leave the room, I understand the rumors are already insane so I let her go,  We'll meet in the forest at night, so we could be alone.

Don't hate I wrote this in teh early ams and it gets the point across so 😂😂😂 see ya in das next chapter.