Chapter 9: Although it hurts.

Feel like an idiot for seeing that pic up there and laughing for a while and changing it to my profile- ITS NOT SPOILERS MKAY ITS A JOKE! See ya in the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikasa's POV
I'm barely keeping my eyes open while Levi carries me. I'm trying not to get caught but to just see him <3. He's so cute when he smiles- KNOCK. IT. OFF. Stop thinking about him like that! He's your scout leader not crush! Ug... But he just looks so happy and I can't help but smile. I open my eyes and am greeted by his smiling face. He immediately stops thinking I didn't see him grinning like an idiot.

I don't know what I was thinking. My head wasn't clear- vision blurry. I just closed my eyes and snuggled up into his arms as we made it closer and closer back to the training area. I open my eyes just for another second seeing Eren and Armin staring back at me, looking puzzled and quickly turning back with levi almost spotting them. If Levi saw them he'd start off with a menacing, cold stare and if they kept staring... Who knows? If it came down to him beating Eren or Armin, I'd protect my brother, I still feel like I owe him for being the reason I'm still living.
I hope they don't realize I like him cause they'd never stop teasing me. Well , I guess I could just hit them lightly on the arm and they'd stop, knowing the next move would be me hitting them across the face. Well, I still have a bit longer till the pestering and questioning begins.

Levi's POV
Tch, little brats. Everyone keeps looking back at me carrying her like its weird. I guess they're used to the stories of how cold and heartless I am. Well I can see we're almost there so I start to kind of catch up. I head in somewhat close behind the group, having medics nearby to help from the cadets entering first and getting the help. I was going to follow, but decided against it- people are already starting rumors I bet... I just don't wanna add to them.

Eren's POV
Mikasa is immediately taken to be helped with her leg and the entire room is filled with chatting over how weird Levi was acting.
It was now lunch and we all ate and continued hearing the rumors while me and Armin just sat giving each other looks trying to avoid adding to the rumors. But we all saw Levi walking towards the infirmary, all assuming we knew why.
Mikasa's POV
All I remember is being brought to the infirmary and seeing Levi start then stop following me, I suddenly realize it's to keep the rumors lower. I look over to Eren and Armin, both looking as if they needed answers and I knew I'd give them once I was helped. Then everything faded to darkness.
-------------Time Skippp---------------
My eyes slowly open when I turn a little to see where I am. I sit up and feel my leg burst with a wave of pain. I only slightly flinch at this pain, just because I didn't want people seeing me weak. I look to my leg, swollen and scratched, weak from whatever had happened. It's almost clear in my head but, it feels like I'm missing something incredibly important. The door started to quietly creak open as I see Levi standing there. I feel like that missing important piece to the story was finally here, as if it were the last piece of a puzzle, last question on a 100 question test, the answer to a question that's been there forever and constantly bugged you and finally, my life seemed somewhat complete. "Ackerman, your up." I look to him and suddenly feel weaker, as if all the bones in my body just left and I just slump down in the infirmary bed. "Y-y-yea... Just a second ago wh-why?" I ask, confused as to why I was stuttering. "You've been out for 3 days." I feel my eyes widen. 3 days? "Uh uh um wow... 3 days. That long ,huh." I was honestly completely shocked, couldn't understand why he seemed so nice either. He couldn't of liked me and even if he did, he knew he couldn't do anything about it. And although it hurts... I knew too...

But that didn't stop us.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
OooOooOOOoooooOoo

Wats dat just edited edit suppose to mean.
OOooooooOooOoooOo
Starting up an chapter now so see ya there ya fabulous shippers.