Chapter 6: For Eren.

Mikasa's POV
Everyone was asking if he were okay so I had the chance to wander off.  I went to Levi's office and knocked on the door. "You can come in." I heard his slightly irritated voice say. I walked into the room and stare at him in the eyes. He finally looks up looking confused. "What the hell was that? " I say calmly and quietly. He looks at me, now understanding why I was there. "He was in pain now in shock - it worked didn't it?" He replied. I started to walk to the door talking still. "He'll still be visiting the clinic to heal the kick I gave to his face," I stopped and turned as he looked up at the door. "and I'm gonna need a new partner." I finish and walk back to the training, hearing Levi follow behind me.

Armin's POV
Everyone saw Mikasa leave but didn't question it. But she came walking back with ...Levi? Why would he listen to her? I guess he needed to continue the training but... I would bother questioning it. I'll talk to Eren later. Anyways, we move into a forest to continue fighting. We get our omni dimensional gear and are told the basics. He tells us we will be fighting with 'swords' other wise known as sticks and to partner up. We need groups of 2. It ended up being Mikasa with me and Eren with Annie. We run in different directions of the forest and try to use the gear Mikasa immediately gets the hang of it and so do I. I twist a small amount and almost fall to the ground when Mikasa sweeps down and catches my fall, landing before I land on my face. "Thanks." I stand back up brushing the dirt off my uniform. Mikasa suddenly yells duck and I do so. She 'stabs' horse face and spins to check our surroundings. A whole group of cadets along with Levi walk over and are now below us. There's only 3 people left according to levi. Me and Armin look around and hide in different trees waiting for the other person to come and fight. Annie charges through the two trees poking me with the stick and I fall to the ground- now it's all up to Mikasa.

Mikasa's POV

I saw Armin drop to the floor and realized only I can win now. Suddenly I realized, under Annie's protection, Eren would die like he did here. Something came over me and I couldn't stop it. I flung at Annie, and did a full spin before striking her in the stomach. She fell but as she did she cut through my wire breaking it. I fell to the floor shorty after and look up to a tree. I saw Eren there- still in the game. "So I guess I win?" Eren said. That's all I remember before my eyes closed.