Chapter 11

I drove to their house and stood in front of the front door, waiting for someone to open, I looked around to find a huge tree, and I felt like climbing up and hiding there.

"I'll get it!" shouted a girl with a voice i couldn't recognise, "No! He must be Harry! my date!" shouted Jessica with her usual squealing voice, "God , you look so hot!" she said as she opened the door,

"Um....thank you .....you look...nice too" I said trying to smile at her ugly dress, it was pukish yellow, and covered with ruffles, and I hate ruffles!

She took my hand then closed the door, I pulled away without looking her in the eyes, because if I did I might feel sorry for her, and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

I headed to my car with Jessica, but before I got in, I heard a strange sigh come from the house, I was sure it was her sister, but I didn't bother to look back at her, maybe because Jessica was right behind me and I could feel her reaching out for my hand.

The drive to the restaurant was silent, I really didn't want to talk to her, so I just turned on some music, I heard from Lily that she's a fan of Little Mix, so we started out with Wings.

I chose a table next to a window so I could look out of it if I get bored of her face, but I had to stare at her as Lily said, it was the only way to maybe end this, so she started to move her head left and right ,then said "What?"

I acted like I didn't notice, and she did the same, "So, tell me about you" she started with an annoying smirk,

"Doesn't a fan-girl like you know everything about me?" I asked blandly,

"Yeah....Okay, I'll tell you about me, now, I hate all animals, movies with sad endings and names that start with the letter 'D' " she blabbered so that would be the only thing I remember her saying, I suddenly remembered what Lily had told me about embarrassing her in public, as the waiter came towards us, I had a nice idea.

"Hello Sir, What would you like to order?" he asked, we both ordered something to eat, and before the waiter went away, "Excuse me sur, can I ask you a question?" I asked with a smirk just like the one she always has,

"Um....yeah?" he said confused,

"Have you ever seen someone who hates names that start with the letter 'D'?" I asked as she started to blush as she stared at her feet,

"What? No! Who's the lunatic?" he laughed making her cheeks terribly red as she gave me the look of 'Shut the hell up or I'll break your face', but I guess that day, I felt like being evil.

"Jessy over here" I said then kind of regretted it, The waiter looked at me with a sorry look on his face,"Oh, Sir, I'm so sorry!" he apologised,

"Oh don't be!" I said feeling like a complete jerk, Jessica glared at me then smiled as the waiter went away, How the hell could she smile after what I had said?

I spent the whole date trying to aggravate her, but she was too happy!

On the drive home, she sat next to me silently as I imagined Rose, again! I pictured her next to me, it still makes me laugh at myself , the fact that I imagine a Rose in my head and can't stop imagining her.I looked at my side to find Jessica, not Rose.

I parked in front of her house and opened the door for her, "Tomorrow! At my house, we're watching a movie, at three" she demanded then went to her house as I quickly drove away.I still thought of her, the Rose in my head was so beautiful, the laugh she has, made me smile, how could I be so deeply in love with an imaginary girl?

I just hope that the Rose in my head and the real Rose are the same....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! How are you all? I hope you liked this chappy! I know that nothing much happened in it but I promise you the next chapter will be the most exiting! Something really exiting will happen in the date.... I'm sorry but I can't give you more hints :)

Please vote, comment and follow me! I wuv ya!

-CeCe XOXO