2: Finding Friends?!

(AHAHAH I LIED ABOUT THE TITLE)

WHAT UP NERDS I'M BACK AFTER 7000 YEARS

Sorry if this was such a long wait... 😝

I've pretty much fixed all the current conflict I've been having! 😄😄😄 Thanks for all the kind words tbh

This chappie is dedicated to @MiyaRaturis, @weabindaattic101 and @888Ari888 for their kind words ☺

Picture of Zellie I drew on the side ->

Anyway, let's just get with the story.

____________

❤PEACH POV❤

I sat on my bed, still shocked.

Well. That's gonna be interesting to live with. And when I mean THAT, I mean Zelda.

I really wanna help the girl out, but Samus strictly said no. Keeping my promise is a Princess' duty.

I shuffled on my bed, adjusting my green plaid skirt. I was still feeling worried about her.... I hope she's okay.

"Is she gonna be okay, Lucy?" I turned to the blue haired princess, her cerulean eyes slowly shifting towards a glare in my direction.

"It's Lucina." She pouted.
"But I like Lucy." I confessed.
"But I don't. Please. Just Lucina."
My lips formed into a small frown. "Fine. Do you think she'll be okay, Lucina?"

The Masked Beauty set her sword down and grabbed her hair brush. " I don't know, Peach. But I think it's best if we leave it be for now. I think Samus has it under control." She made countless strokes towards her navy blue hair. Hearing the brush getting caught in the knots made me cringe a little.

I hope she isn't ripping her hair out!

"I suppose...." I trailed off. "But..."

Lucina's eyes glared at me again as she let out a giant sigh. "Peach, I understand you're trying to be nice...."

I knew what was coming next, so I cut her off. "I know, I know... I just wanna help her out."

"Bad idea. Leave the girl be." Lucina switched hands and started brushing the other side.

I pouted and made a mental note. You can't win an argument against Lucina.

"Ugh, fine." I admitted, rolling onto my stomach, squeezing my Toad plushie tight.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"It's Wendy and Rosie. Can we come in?" I heard the Trainers' slight British accent from behind the door.

"Come in!" I smiled as the two girls came in and made themselves at home. Wendy went and sat on the end of Lucina's Tardis themed covers while Rosalina, who was cuddling her star friend, sat on my bright pink polka dotted sheets.

"Friends, I have some important information that I should inform you of." Wendy spoke teacher-like, catching all of our attention.

The sword wielder put her hair brush on her nightstand. "Spill it." She gestured us to come closer, so Rosalina and I moved ourselves onto Lucina's bed.

Right now, the four of us were in a circle. Wendy put her SmashPhone in the centre and opened GameBook. (GameBook = FaceBook, okay?) it took a couple of minutes to load but she tapped her fingers on the screen to open a profile.