4: Evergreen Smackdown?!

Hi, my beautiful Peaches!~

YES FINALLY I'M GETTING ON TOP OF UPDATING YUSSSS

Well, we've come to one of my favourite parts in the book, so ^u^ get ready for this!

It's Peach vs Zelda! (Cue battle music)

DUN DUN DUNN NNNN

Also: Who's your favourite Sm4sh Character? Mine's obviously Peach ❤

OKAY HERE WE GOOO

___________

❤PEACH POV❤

___________

Just when I thought things couldn't possibly get worse, they did. They always do. I don't understand why I'm having such bad luck lately, but I'm sure in time it'll get better.

For now, Our class is currently in a giant room, which looks pretty classy. There's eight pads in front of us, and two gold doors on either side.

And beside me, Is my support team, Rosalina, Luma and Robin. Luma kept snuggling up to me, and the other two just kept giving awkward glances to each other. They've been doing that since breakfast.

And to my right, was my competition, Zelda. Her head was held high and her Pixelator was out, it shining with a green haze.

She was ready for battle, unlike me.

"Alright class, we are now going to demonstrate how to get into battle." Palutena gestured to the eight pads in front of us, each 2 a different colour. Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. One screen was on a panel beside each pad, and it had the school logo on the screen.

"First, step on any one of the eight pads." She motioned for us to go ahead and commence the demo. Everyone in my class except for Zelda and I stayed still and then stepped forward.

My school shoes clicked on the hard pad and then it started to alight with a white light, engulfing my body.

The light filled up to my chest, my vision still clear. This was so astonishing... I was really excited to brawl.

However, I'm not excited to get my royal roots handed to by Zelda.

"Now that you're on a pad, take your Smash Pixelator and scan it with the scanner beside you." I looked at her as she made a small hand demo.

Zelda swiped hers on the scanner, the equipment saying: "Zelda Hyrule, House Evergreen." She then took her Pixelator and clipped it to the left side of her chest.

"Yes. Just like Zelda. After scanning, you clip it to your chest." The goddess noted, looking at me to do the same.

Cautiously, I took my Pixelator and scanned it on the panel. After the panel made a high pitched noise, it then showed on the screen my ID picture along with my personal info. "Peach Toadstool, House Evergreen."

I pinned it on the same side as Zelda did.

"Listen carefully, Students. Putting the Pixelator on is very important. Do not put it in your pocket. You have to wear it." She paced back and forth while I tried to keep myself focused. "If you do not enter the brawl arena with a attached Pixelator and get pushed off the edge of the stage, you will seize to exist."

People have done that? Oh my. I'm kinda intimidated now.

I checked my pin was attached. Twice.