Fight it Out

The next couple of weeks I am busy with work and trying to find a doctor for Raven. I barely have time for anything else and Raven is one of them. I have pushed her to the side. I know that I shouldn't but I have too much on my plate right now to worry about her problems as will. Alright that sounded cruel I know. But my first priority was finding her a doctor.

I was at the office my desk was pile high with papers that I have to look over and have sing by tomorrow morning. My computer is on and I am typing up a paper that I have to have done by tomorrow and singed when my door swings open. I look up from my desk, Lucy and Raven both come in.

"I'm sorry Mr. Heyward I tried to stop her" Lucy says

"I brought you some dinner" Raven says with a bag in hand

I set back in my chair

"Lucy could you give us a moment a lone" I ask her

"Yes sir sorry"

"It's fine Lucy, think you"

She gives me a weak smile than leaves us shutting the door behind us. My eyes go to Raven, traveling up and down her body. She wears one of the dresses that I have told her not to wear out.

"What are you doing here Raven" I ask

She takes a step back at my sharp tone, good she knows I am angry.

"I thought you would be hungry" she just about whispers

"Hungry, Raven I am at work. You can't just walk in here like that." I stand going around the desk

"I just thought...."

"It doesn't matter now, don't do it again alright"

She looks down nodding, I take this opportunity to address the other issue at hand.

"What are you wearing" I ask her

Slowly she looks up at me, her lip buried in her teeth.

"A dress"

"I thought I told you not to wear them dresses in my office"

She looks down again, I step into her.

"I wore it for you" she whispers

"I am not the only one here Raven there are other men out there and when you walk by they can see up your dress. I don't like it, get your ass home and change NOW" I demand

She turns from me but not before I see the tears that I caused shit.

"Raven" I call after her in a calmer tone

But she keeps on walking out my door, I run my hands though my hair. 

"DAMN IT" I shout out

I had let my anger take over me, I look back at the papers on my desk.

"Shit" I whisper I couldn't go after her right now

I had too much on me, shaking my head I go back to work. It'll just have to wait until I get off. I busied myself knowing I had to get done before I left here tonight. 

It was late when I walked into the front door Rose stood at the kitchen door.

"Rose" I say "Where's Raven"

You know that saying if looks could kill, will I believe I would have been dead right now.

"She is up in the room, been up there up there all day. Crying her eyes out, you hurt her" She tells me with venom in her voice

"No"

She watches me as I climb the steps toward our room. The door is closed and I can here her sobbing.