A Little Time Off

Raven and the twins got to come home three days after they where born. I had a lady come out to the house and redo one of the rooms making into a nursery for them. Half of it was done in pink for Prudence the other half blue for Collin, it was prefect.  

Three mouths later I was enjoying watching them grow when I could. But work had me busy so I didn't get to spend much time with them. Nor did I get to spend much time with Raven, we hadn't been intimate since the twins where born. With me working late and not getting in until one or two in the mornings and her up with the twins all day and though out the night there was no time for sex. She was asleep by the time I got home in the mornings and awake when I got up in the morning to go back to work. And on my days off both of us was too tired to even think about doing anything exhausted form the weeks events.

It was in the middle of mouth three, a Wednesday for that matter and I had just gotten off work at one in the morning. The lights where out in the house, so quietly I make my way up to our room, stopping in the doorway. Leaning against the frame I watch as my mate feeds our daughter, she hums to her softly. Her delicate fingers trace small patterns on Prudence's small feet.. 

"That has to be the most beautiful thing I vary saw" I brake the silence

She looks up at me with a warm smile.

"Hey"

"Hi, she ok"

"Yeah, just didn't eat good before going to sleep"

Pushing off the wall, I climb onto the bed beside Raven.

"Collin" I question

"Sound asleep" she tells me

Prudence eyes where open looking up at me and I could hear the suckling nose she made as she fed on Raven's tit. I cupped the side of her face, smiling down at her.

"Are you going be a party animal like your mamma" I asked her caressing her cheek with my thumb 

"Party animal" Raven smiles "I am not a party animal"   

My blue eyes meet her black ones.

"I think you are" I smile

"Do you"

"Yes I do"

"Why"

"I can't say"

"Why not"

"Because we have young ears in here"

She smiles

"You dirty minded man"

"You make me that way" I lean in to kiss her

We both look down at the sleeping babe in her arms now.

"Hum, you come home and put her to sleep" she tells me than starts to get up

"I'll take her, you just don't go to sleep"

"Why not"

"Just don't go to sleep" I tell her as I stand

Taking Prudence from her, I watch her cover herself than head toward the nursery. Taking Prudence to her bed I lay her down gently than go over to Collin's bed to check on him. Taking a small mirror I place it by his face until it fogs up smiling I put it back and head back to my room.

Raven lays on her stomach her eyes closed, I undress than climb onto the bed. When I am over her I kiss her bare shoulders.

"Raven" I whisper loudly

"Hum"

"I told you not to go to sleep"

"I'm not asleep I'm just resting my eyes" she tells me