chapter 41 Together compleetly.

Alright maybe a little A/N. Be prepared for the next chapter. Make sure your comfortable. Preferable laying down or put you legs up. Now enjoy you little pervs

18 + part coming up now.

Rose POV.

"Roza, it doesn't hurt does it?" He whispered into my ear.

"Oh goddess no. Please don't stop." I moaned out. He cupped my face looking at me with a serious expression. "Never planned too." He said smiling broadly showing me his fangs. I leaned in and kissed him letting my tongue glide along his fangs.

It was my first time and i had too blink a couple of times as he moved inside me as the full length of him rocked inside me. He was quit well endowed as i felt myself stretch around him as his full length was slowly shoved inside me. I moaned sofly into his mouth whimpering for more.

He broke the kiss trailing open mouth kisses along my collarbone pulling down my nightgown further exposing my breasts. He cupped one in his large hand sqweezing it, placing kisses and lapping around the extended bud. I whimpered biting my lip.

Dimitri POV.

Her mind was filled with desire. Her thoughts contained nothing but moans. I eased off of her grabbing her waist. I wanted too see her as she felt me throbbing inside her. I heard her heart thumb loudly in her chest causing her veins too puls. My eyes lingered on her neck seeing her artery beconing me.
The animal in me thought. Mark her. Make her yours.

I pulled my eyes from her neck not knowing if she wanted me too. I noticed her eyes resting on my neck as well as she licked her lips. Her thoughts were along the same line as she thought. Taste him. Make him yours.

Our eyes locked as she whispered "I want you too." She encircled my neck pulling me towards her. I kissed her neck raking my fangs around the throbbing vein. She arched her back as i pushed in my fangs and her nails scratched across my desk leaving marks.

Her sweet spice blood pulsed into my throat. I felt compleet. She moaned out my name in pleasure as we were joined in two ways. "Dimitri...."

I pulled out my fangs licking the blood off her soft skin. I grabbed her waist as she sat back up. I lifted her from the desk and without breaking the hold i sat back into my chair. She straddled me swaying her hips on top off me. She raked her nails over the scalp of my head pulling on the roots exposing my neck too her.

Her soft kisses along my jaw became hungry as she neared my vein. Her fangs pierced my skin as she greadaly sucked in my blood. Her hips pressed harder and faster against me feeling her tighten around me. She wasn't holding back. She used more force shoving me inside her then i would have. Her animal side took control of her making her growl into my neck. Raking her nails into my shoulders drawing blood.

I groaned out in extacy as she reliesed her hold on my neck and licked off the remaining blood. "Roza." I hissed Her lips contacted with mine in a bruising kiss as our blood mingled with onanother. She moaned into my mouth as the spiral took hold off her as she tightened around me squeezing me for all I'm worth.

What happened next was like nothing i experienced before. Her mind completely opened up too me. Every memory, every thought, every fear, every joy from the past until the strongest resend experiences. Her eyes locked with mine and she was having the same experience as she looked right trough me, past my eyes into my heart, soul and mind.

I couldn't contain myself any longer as my fingers dug into her back pushing her harder against me.

With every thrust both our world's exploded causing her too reliesed a high pith squeal which whent higher every thrust. "Oh...oh...yes."

I felt my fluids reliesed into her warm wet being making me howl like an animal. We were one, we were conected, we were complete, we were bound.

I held on too her as she relaxed into my hold wrapping her arms around me. Both off us breathing heavily as our minds were lost in one another.

I don't know how long we sat there.

Rose POV.

My mind felt open and somehow I felt more exposed then being naked. I saw everything as if i was there myself. Eventually we eased off one another. I was sad at the lose of his touch, but i felt conected in a deeper way. It was like the enidiant memories and thought were one the service but the old memories were further away.

Surprisingly i didn't even feel tiered, i felt exilerated and alive. We gathered ourselves and got dressed. Which wasn't easy as we kept stopping, too kiss. I didn't care my first time was in a office, all that mattered was that it was the right person.

Dimitri pulled some tissues from his desk whipping away the blood on my neck. I saw his wound was already closing and left a mark. It looked like two little stars just behind his ear. When i felt my neck i noticed mine were star shaped too but bigger and further apart.

Every time he looked at me i could literally feel his eyes on me. He was putting his desk back in order and i noticed he traced his fingers over four marks in the mohagonie wood desktop. My eyes widened in shock as i reliesed i did that and giggled regardless. "Sorry about that." I said.

He shook his head. "Don't be. I see it as you marked your territory." He walked around his desk and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Besides it will remind me that you could be waiting for me." He whispered while nuzzling into my neck.

I entwined my fingers in his and he said. "Let's get back too our room."

We walked the quiet halls of the house too our room. He showered before bed and i waited for him soo i could cuddle into his side.

I wasn't tiered at all and I couldn't sleep. My mind reeled with soo much information it was hard too process. I felt that Dimitri was experiencing the same although i had a feeling he was better at it since my live was pretty plane compared too his.

He stroked my hair wrapping a strand around his finger. After a while sleep finally took over.