Chapter 1

****Hey everyone! So this is the first chapter of my fan fiction! I hope u guys like it! Please comment and vote and read please! And follow... U guys can always comment what i can do to get better! Please no hate. Thank you and love u guys so much!

Hope u enjoy!!****

************************************************************

RING RING RING RING RING!!! My alarm clock goes off and i barely open my eyes and reach my arm out and hit the top of it hoping it would just shutup!

Another day of living hell, which is called school, what was the point of even going to this horrible place where everyone just makes fun of u and calls u names and wont stop bothering u, and to make it better i have to come home to a drunk father that starts yelling at me for no damn reason!

You all are probably thinking, why aren't i popular in my school? Or why is my dad always drunk when i come home?  

Well thats an easy answer, first of all i never talk about my problems and i keep it to myself, well i do have one best friend, Caroline and she is like a beautiful angel, she has medium length brown hair and the most biggest and beautiful brown eyes every, she is so slim an just absolutely gorgeous and she is always there for me and helps me through a lot and is the only person who knows what i go through.

And for the second question, my mother died when i was only 12 and i use to have like the perfect family that was always happy and was always there for one another, until my mother died of cancer, and since than everything went downhill from there, my father went to clubs every night and just got wasted and drunk than would take his anger out on me, he would punch hit, slap, kick, push, smack and much more.... I am now 18, and so it has been 6 years since she passed and it is all so hard!

****************************** 

I finally had the urge to get out of bed and get my lazy butt up and go to take a shower, i went in and let the hot, steaming water run down my whole body and i closed my eyes letting it all sink in, i put my strawberry shampoo in my long, dark brown, natural wavy hair the goes to mid back and than do the same with my strawberry conditioner,  

I quickly wash my body than turn the water off and get out and wrap a towel around my body and look at myself in the mirror.

When i look in the mirror all i see is an ugly face, My friend Caroline says i have the most crystal blue eyes she has ever seen.. I guess i like my eyes? 

I look at my face and it was perfectly acne free and i had very nicely shaped, red and pinkish lips, but all i saw was nothing pretty....

I went to my closet and put on some black yoga pants/leggings and a long big, baggy long sleeve shirt and put on mascara and let my hair stay in its long natural waves, i put on my tan uggs and grabbed my back pack and silently grabbed a muffin on the way out, being careful not to wake my dad, i got in te car and drove to school.... Another long, slow, boring day

******************************

Heyyyy Guys, so this was the first chapter! I know it was boring at first and quite shore but i swear it will get better! I might update it tomorrow on Wednesday or Thursday night! Please comment what u think and keep voting and reading! I love u all so much!!! Thank you!!!! :)