Chapter 3

So hears chapter 3! Please keep reading, voting, and commenting and follow me please! If u already are than i would greatly appreciate it if u told others about this story! I would mean so much to me! And the people who are reading and following this story, i absolutely love u and adore u! Okay well here it is!!

*****************************************************************

It has been 3 days since the incident and of course i went to school for those days, everything at school has gotten worse, Caroline was sick for 2 days so i had to deal with Chloe alone, which was horrible, she is starting to get to me and when i come home from school i immediately go upstairs and lock my door before my dad gets home and i just cry, i was done... With everything, everyone hates me and tell me they dont want me alive... So why try?

******************************

It was FINALLY Saturday and Caroline invited me to go to London today and just walk around and hang out, of course i was scared because my ex boyfriend, Justin, lived there, i know i haven't told u guys about him but he also would abuse me..... I told him we were over, but he doesnt quite know that and he was always trying to find me and do "something" to me, it was like he needed me...... But i know he was using me.

I had to get dressed because Caroline would be picking me up in 25 minutes and it was 11:00 am right now. I knew the perfect ofit to wear on a beautiful Saturday like to day, it was like 80 degrees, which i pretty warm for London and the sun was shining brightly, it was just perfect!

I went to my closet and searched for the perfect ofit i had in mind and there it was, i found it, it was nothing too fancy, it was nice and casual and i loved it, it was my white casual strapless dress that stopped in the middle of my thigh, it wasnt too short at all, it was just right, it had a brown belt at the waist line and was fitted at the top and was just a little flowy on the bottom half, i had my brown combat boots with it and i put mascara on so my crystal blue eyes would pop and i had my long, natural, brown waves down.

******************************

I looked out my window and saw Caroline blasting One Direction in her car.... YAY!!!!!

I ran outside, grabbing my purse and phone with my wallet and sat in the passenger seat

"Are u ready Ashley!!!" Caroline said while dancing to 'Shes Not Afraid' i loved this song so much

"Yup! Cant wait!!" I smile and she starts driving off, im so excited!!

************************************************************

We finally got there and parked the car and got out, we immediately knew what we wanted and that was.... A smoothie! I loved smoothies soo much, especially Strawberry Banana!!

We entered the smoothie shop and grabbed what we wanted and i gasped and my smoothie fell all over me... Why was.... He here.... He doesnt even like smoothies.... What does he want?!

************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER!!! Haha well keep reading to find out! Love u all so much.

Follow me on Instagram:

@jennlabs

@jennlabs

@jennlabs

Love u all!!!!! Might have next chapter tonight or tomorrow night!!!

And i promise the boys come in Chapter 4!