Chapter 2

So Hey Guys! This is chapter 2 and i hope u enjoy, it wont be the best and wont be that long but Chapter 3 will be better! Thank you and keep reading, voting, and commenting! I am trying to make a great fanfic that u all would like to read and like to keep reading! So here it goes! Love u all!!!

******************************

I walked in class and saw everyone staring at me and whispering about me, they shouldnt call it "whispering" when i can easily hear what they are saying. I ignored it like i usually do and was in a search for my best friend, Caroline.

Once i caught a glimpse of her, i ran up and jumped on her back smiling, she always made me happier.

I walked to my first class, which was History and i of course sat next to the girl who hated me with a deep passion and i usually dont hate people but man did i hate her, her name was Chloe and she was such a know it all bitch that wears soo much make up that she looks like a barbie doll and like burnt skin from all the "tanning" she does.... Today she is wearing the shortest pair of shorts and a tank top with flip flops and her hair is the straightest and blondest i have ever seen.

Once i sit down Chloe starts staring at me and laughing uncontrollably, what was wrong, i found nothing wrong?

"Oh fun, i get to sit next to the school bitch and slut for an hour! Fantastic" she tells me while looking away than all the sudden she looks right at me,

"Oh and Ashley, u should know that no one likes u, u should just go an kill urself already, i mean ur useless to this world. No one will ever love u.... Ever" she laughs ad turns away and talks about the One Direction concert she is going to.... I was kinda jealous because they were in London and thats right by where i live and im a huge fan of them, especially Harry but i keep it to myself.

******************************

School was finally over and i drove home and i heard yelling an crashing of bottles and i immediately got scared, i had to get in my room and lock my door but how could i, my dad would easily see me... I take a deep breath and walk inside and my dads eyes shot right at me and i tried to run upstairs from him but felt a hand grab my wrist

"Where do u think ur going u bitch, u r staying right here with me" he spoke in my ear harshly and i got shivers down my back just from his hot and bitter breath and words.

"Let. Go. Of. Me!" I tried to wiggle out but his tight squeeze but he wouldnt budge to let me go.... My heart was beating a mile a minute and i was so scared.

"Dont u dare try and leave, u are a useless bitch that cant do anything, u dont deserve to be living, ur mother should be here instead of u!" He slaps my face extremely hard and powerful than pushed to the ground and through a beer bottle on my head, everything soon went black and my head was bleeding uncontrollably.... I had no one to help me, i was useless

******************************

I woke up the next day, everything was dizzy, my best friend was next to me in my bed and had a wash cloth on my head, my dad probably left to go, oh who knows where and it was just Caroline and i, alone in my house and the monster has left for a while, thank the lord

******************************

Hey guys! Well this was chapter 2 and i hope u guys enjoyed, next chapter is when Harry and the boys shouullddd come in! So please keep reading, commenting, and voting!!!

Love u guys! Thanks again

Byers!!