Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

I felt a pair of strong arm hold me tightly than gently set me on the ground, my head was pounding in pain and my heart was racing. After a couple hours i felt my eyes slowly open up and their was sharp pain in my ribs. Once i opened my eyes they widened, i saw six people huddled over me with worried faces. One of them i remembered fairly well, my best friend Caroline, and i gave her a huge hug but winced because of the pain. I than pulled back than looked to my right and saw a pair if shining green eyes on me and he looked really familiar, his face looked the most worried.

I tried to sit up but winced and held my ribs while tightly shutting my eyes.

"Are you okay love? How do u feel?" The curly hair boy said. Before i knew it i snapped back at him.

"Why would i tell you, i dont even know who the hell you are" truth was that i did and i had a major crush on him, because i mean he is freakin Harry Styles. Im not blind to see how hot he is!

"Wow, i was just trying to help" he looked at me while i was wincing. "Caroline. Call the ambulance, she does not look good at all" i heard him say to my best friend.

"I dont need your hel- who are you people anyway?!" I cut myself off by looking at all of them

"They are One Direction Ashley and they are trying to help you so please just listen" Caroline said as she dialed and started to he ambulance on the phone. All of the sudden my head started pounding and i immediately felt my eyes close and my head fall my hard to the ground.

Harry's POV

Man this girl lying in front of me is stubborn. She may not know who we are but at least i was trying to help. When she winced and held her head i immediately got worried and told her friend to call the ambulance.

"I dont need your hel- who are you people anyway?!" She said and her friend whispered something to her. Out of no where she passed out and i quickly held her close to me.

Is it bad starting to fall for a girl that you dont technically even know.... Well i think i am. 'Oh Shutup Harry. U can't be!' I told myself.

The ambulance showed up and took her into the back of the truck. Before they left i ran to Caroline to ask her for permission to go with her friend.

She seemed quite busy in a deep conversation with one of my best mates, Niall. I smirked and shook my head but walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. Soon her big brown eyes came in focus with mine.

"Yes Harry?" She smiled sweetly at me

"Ermmm Caroline. Is it alright if i ride to the hospital with your friend... Ashley?" I think that was her name. She seemed unsure

"Harry. She doesnt even properly know who you are... What if she wakes up an sees someone next to her she does not know?" She had a good point but when Ashley's crystal blue eyes awaken i will tell her who i am and that i am here to help her and care for her. I might not know her but i care for her so much already

"Please Caroline. Im begging you!" She bit her lip looking down and i saw Niall rub her back reassuringly and whisper something in her ear, i rose an eyebrow by what was going on between them but she looked at me and smiled while nodding

"Thank you Caroline!!!" I hugged her and ran to the back of the ambulance truck after asking the nurse for permission to ride next to Ashley.

I got in the back of the truck and looked worriedly at her. All her cuts and bruises. She gad a deep, dark colored bruised on her left eye and her bottom lip was all cut up and swollen. Her shirt was lifted up a bit and i could see a HUGE bruise on her perfectly flat stomach. She was still so beautiful. Oh what are you saying Harry?! You dont even know her!

Before i knew it i took her hand and gently placed it in mine. I prayed that she would be alright. We arrived at the hospital and she was set in her room. The nurse said no one was aloud in and we had to sit outside the room. So i did so very nervously. I had to wait like 3 hours to hear what is wrong with her!!! That is crazy!?

The nurse and doctor went in and that is when i tensed up and started waiting these painful 3 hours.

*******************************************

OKAY GUY I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! Please just dont kill me. I love u all!!!! And sorry for any mess up stuff. I was kind of rushing. Please comment, vote, and read! Tell ur friends pwease! I just came back from vacation It was amazing! Just like everyone of u all r! So please tell anyone u can. I love u guys so much. The more comments, read, and votes. That faster the update. Love u!!!