Ch.7: Nervous

I wake up remembering what all happened yesterday. I sit in bed thinking and rethinking the situation. I went to a Shawn Mendes concert and he saw me. Not only did he see me but read my sign. Not only did he read my sign but he followed me on twitter. Not only did he follow me but he DMed me. Not only did he DM me but he said I was beautiful. Not only did he say I'm beautiful but he wants to meet me. After replaying everything in my head I realize that my mom never said what was going on. I jump out of bed and run downstairs.

She wasn't in the living room, or kitchen, or dining room, or backyard, or bathroom. So I went upstairs. She wasn't in her bedroom, or the bathroom, or the guest room, or the lounge. Where is she? I went in my room and called her. I hear her ringtone and follow it into her closet. She has a huge walk-in closet, I should have known she would be in there.

"Hey Mom, can you tell me what is going on today?" I ended up scaring her, she must not have heard me come in.

"Tor, don't scare me like that, and you are getting picked up around 5 and the rest is for you to find out." Oh my god..is this really happening? I am getting picked up to go to another Shawn Mendes concert? And I get to meet him?

I almost begin to freak out but then I realize I have nothing to wear. It took me a week to plan out my outfit and buy it for the concert yesterday, how can I possibly figure out what to wear in 7 hours? I mean, this is to meet Shawn, I need to be looking hella cute!

I decide that the very first thing I should do is shower. While I was in the shower I shaved my legs first then washed my hair and then shaved again, just to be sure I didn't miss any spots. I get out and put frizz controller in my hair and let it air dry. I put my robe on and went into my room to look for clothes.

I decided to go with a pair of jean shorts and a pink loose shirt that says 'I ♡ music' which I thought would be perfect for the occasion. I wore a black bandeau underneath and put on my black and white converse. It was about 12 and I just realized that I haven't eaten anything yet. I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I make my favorite, peanut butter toast with banana on top! After eating 2 pieces of that and cleaning up, and doing dishes because that was my chore for the day, I go back upstairs and grab my phone and scroll through my notifications. I read them aloud to myself. (I'm weird, I know)

"Instagram, Snapchat, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter mention, New follower, Direct Message, Instagram, Wait what??" I scroll back up to where it says Direct message and click on it. I think I stopped breathing once I read it.

'I am super excited to meet you! :)'

and it was from Shawn. I almost dropped my phone. It all seemed so crazy. I reply with:

'I am super excited to meet you too!' He replied 20 minutes later with

'Only 4 more hours!'

So since I had four hours to waste I thought it would be nice to walk to Kenna's. It seemed strange that we hadn't talked all day, but she knows I'm excited.

I get to her house and scream "Hello" but no one answered. I walk up to Kennas room and see that she is still sleeping.

"KENNA WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I shout while jumping on her. She groans and says what.

"I'm meeting Shawn today and I wanted to know how I looked. I feel scared going without you. We do everything together." She sat up and says you look fine before going back to sleep. I ended up just walking around the block to pass some time.

I looked at the time and it has only been 20 minutes. I had roughly 3 and a half hours still. I went back to my house and did the one thing I'm good at. Listening to music.