Prologue

Hey everyone! My name is Tori and I'm super excited to be writing this. I hope you all like it!

Hi, I'm Tori Smith. I'm 17  years old and music is pretty much my life. I'm about 5'11 and I'm super skinny (which sucks) my hair is medium length and brown. My moms name is Amy and my dads is Jeremiah. I have a younger sister named Marissa. She's 9 and thinks she runs the world. I live in Wisconsin, USA and let me tell you, I hate it here.

My best friends name is Kenna and without her I don't know where I would be. She's a couple inches shorter than me and has nice curves. Her hair is way longer than mine and its brown at the top with blonde tips. Her and I go to the same High School, even though right now its Summer Vacation.

My other friend is Paige. I have never actually met her but we are super close. The same goes for my friend Natalie. They both live far away but they are my best internet friends.

Anyway, I am a huge fangirl. I mean I'm a fan of everyone but mainly Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, One Direction, and 5 Seconds of Summer. Magcon is another big one, even though they are not together as the original Magcon anymore I still love all of them. I am trying to get tickets to see Shawn but my birthday is in January and it's no where near Christmas. Maybe I can convince my mom to get me some.

A/N: So there is the Prologue. Thank you so much for reading, I will try to update a new chapter every week! Please Comment, Vote, and Read! I love you all!
-Tori