Ch. 20: Welcome Home

When Cameron sang that last line with me I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing. He still had his eyes on the road the whole time. I stopped singing and put my legs up against my chest and leaned my head against the window. I had a smile on my face and I began to let out a small laugh.

"What's so funny, huh?" Cameron asks as he reaches over and pokes me in the side. I let out a small scream and grab his hand and push it away from me.

"Damn, you are ticklish aren't you?" He tickles my leg and I scream once again.

"Stop it! You are going to wake up Shawn!" I say quietly.  I had shifted to my back was almost against the window and my feet were facing Cam.

"I'm not going to wake up Shawn! You are! You're the one screaming!" He says while reaching out to tickle me again.

"I wouldn't be screaming if you weren't tickling me!" I grab his hand and push it away from me. He turn his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. Shocked by his actions I pulled my hand away from his.

"Hey, babygirl, please hold my hand." OMG he did not just call me babygirl. That is not okay.

"Woah, woah, woah. Don't call me that. That is a very bad idea." I say to him and turn away shyly.

"What? Babygirl? Why not?" He furrows his eyebrows and gives me a look of confusion. I could see his face through the reflection in the window.

"Because, I can't tell you." I keep my head turned the opposite way.

"I'm going to keep calling you that until you tell me." I let out a huff and turn to look at him again.

"Okay fine. The reason you can't call me that is because that is one of my weaknesses. When someone calls me that I literally melt inside. I don't know why. I just do." I blush and turn away. I have never admitted that to anyone before. And saying that to Cam just makes it that much more embarrassing.

"Well, babygirl, what other weaknesses do you have?" Oh god. Why. I look at him and give him an 'are you serious' look. He smile at me and I let out another huff.

"Okay fine. Uhm let's see. My weaknesses. Uhm. Oh my gosh abs. If a guy has abs is instantly 10 times hotter. Oh and if he can sing. If a guy were to sing to me, I think I would faint.  And when guys cook. Oh god. If I ever woke up to a guy who was shirtless bringing me breakfast in bed, I would cry. Oh and the one thing that really gets me going are gray sweatpants. Holy crap gray sweatpants are the hottest thing ever. And when guys get emotional or act all cute and romancy. When I see a guy like that I just wanna run up and make out with him. Even though I haven't had any experience with making out and I'm pretty sure I would be really bad at it, I still want to."

After saying all that I hear a laugh coming from the back. I look back and see Shawn looking at me laughing with the most adorable smile on his face. Cameron began to laugh too. I look at Cam and back at Shawn. I cross my arms and face the window again.

"You guys are so mean to me. I'm taking a nap. It's not nice to laugh at people ya know." They both say they are sorry and that it was just a joke but I didn't say a word. I don't even know why I told them all of that. I'm so stupid. I close my eyes but can't seem to fall asleep. About ten minutes have passed and there is no sound between any of us until I hear Shawn begin to talk.

"So what's the plan? You are dropping me off at Tori's or something?"

"Yeah, I talked to Tori's mom and she is house sitting so she won't be there. I gave her your number in case anything happened. Tori's parents are getting a divorce so when she goes into the house and see that all of her dads stuff is gone and that her sisters room is nearly empty, she might take it a little hard. Just make sure you are there for her. She likes watching movies, which should be perfect seeing as you can't do much. She is in to all those romance movies, and she hates scary movies. If you need anything you can just call me. I am going to be heading to the airport and going home, but I will be back here in about two weeks."