Chapter 6

(A few days later)

After the death of Samantha, Damian and Angel were never the same again , Damian got depressed and started to drink he barely ever came home cause he was either getting drunk or out fucking a new girl every week to fill the void of the fact that his wife was now dead. Angel wasn't happy anymore either cause when his dad was home he always blew it up in his face that he was the reason for his moms death and would get beat the shit out of on a regular basis.

"You ain't shit you hear me!?" Damian says to Angel who was sitting on the floor covering his face with his hands so he wouldn't hit his face.

Angel hated being around his dad now because all he did was hit him and he would always leave Angel bruised up.

"I hate you, you know that ever since Samantha died I wish she never had you cause look what you did?" He says drunk drinking the bottle every time he had something new to say.

"Dad please stop I didn't mean to" says Angel crying before his dad punches him on the side of his head making Angel fall to the side holding his pain in agony and crying.

As soon as he fell to the side Damian picked him up by his shoulders slamming him up against the refrigerator looking Angel right in the eyes.

" I really hate you Angel I really do I wish it was you instead of her! " Damian says shaking him on the fridge.

He puts him down and Angel runs to his room crying holding his head while his dad heads to the couch still drinking.

As Angel gets into his room he lays on his bed crying tryna stop the bleed coming from his head and lays on the pillow and sees nothing but blood stains from the nights before and flips his pillow over and he just layed there looking out the window he couldn't believe this was his life now.

•••••••

(4 years later)

Angel was still being abused on a daily basis and he never heard from the rest of his family that much anymore cause Damian always kept what he was doing to Angel a secret Jada never came around anymore either cause Damian forbid her to ever come back. Still going through the same thing every other day did a lot of damage to Angel he couldn't even see a reason to be happy anymore his father was beating him and started kicking him out the house Angel just turned into depressed suicidal kid.

Angel didn't feel like he had a family anymore.

Angel:
"Angel where'd you get those bruises from sweety?" Says Ms. Orlando Angel's 4th grade teacher. She always saw bruises on Angel but he would always make up an excuse and say I fell or that he was got into accidents.

"Oh it's nothing I fell yesterday" Angel says trying not cause suspicions. Ms. Orlando beleived his lies , if she only knew what was really going on with Angel.

Even tho he hated his dad Angel didn't want to get his dad introuble , Angel wasn't dumb he knew his dad could get taken away from him and Angel would be all alone.

"You seem to have bruises a lot though , Angel your bruises never go away aren't they suppose to?" Ms.Orlando.

"Well I'm just clumsy I guess" he says laughing sarcastically.

"Well alright but be more careful tho sweety" she says smiling at him holding his cheek.

While the day was going by Angel really didn't want to go home he wanted time to go slower because he already knew what was gonna happen once he got home but it just kept getting closer and closer to 3pm.

At 3pm Angel started to head home by himself , his dad never picked him because he was always drunk so he never thought about actual getting Angel.

••••••

Walking into the house Angel saw his dad knocked out on the couch with a Hennessey bottle in his hand and headed straight to his room not even trying to do anything to wake him up.

When he got in his room he turn the door knob making the door not make any noise while it closed and locks it . Angel set his stuff down and started to take out books from his bag to start his homework when he hears his dad start to bang on the door trying to open it.

"Angel!? Let me in!" Damian says banging on the door turning the knob to open the door. "Angel get the fuck out here now before I come in there!".

Angel looked at the door scared to death and looked around trying to find a place to hide before his dad came in , looking around he couldn't find any place his dad hadn't already spotted him before.

He looks out the window and just decides to go for it , he gets his bag puts all his stuff in it while he could hear his dad yelling making the door break.

Angel didn't know where he was gonna go but he couldn't stay there he just wanted a break from all the beating and harassment for one night, so he hopped out the window and landed on the brushes that was under his window and ran down the yard onto the street.

When Damian finally broke through the door Angel was nowhere to he found so he just walked out the room drinking the rest of the bottle.

Angel didn't really know where to go he wasn't really cool with anyone on his fathers side because his dad pretty much brain wash them into thinking it was all his fault to so at the moment Angel was homeless.

•••••

Angel had been walking through the streets all day he was tired of walking his feet were killing him and he wanted to sit down and rest so bad.

Only thing that was going through his head was where is he gonna go he couldn't live on the streets there was only one person that came to his mind , his dads brother it was the only person he could trust right now so he headed his way.