Chapter 8

Angel didn't see his dad that much after that, to him Andrew was the new father figure in his life he helped Angel be able to protect himself and stand up for himself and be more of a man and it helped him a lot with his dad and other people.

As Angel got older he was defending his battles against his dad more and more, sometimes Angel would be the one winning the battle but yet even though he was fighting up against his father his depression over his mother was dwelling through his mind more and more each day.

He didn't like thinking about his mom and crying over her everyday he thought his life was the worse and he would never wish this on anyone.

Getting older Angel wasn't really on the right track with anything and the way he was going god knows how he was going to end up.

"Yo bro come thru I just got that White Russian"

"Ight bet my nigga I'm leaving right now" Angel says about to put on his clothes to head out, He hangs up the phone getting ready.

He heads to the living room and sees his dad sitting on the couch and sees his dad give him a look.

"Nigga where the fuck you think you going??" He says looking like he just woke up

"Nowhere ill be back" knowing he wasn't going to be home all night lying to his dads face.

"No! Your dumb ass never comes back... till the next day your ass only 16 now when your ass get arrested imma laugh at you.... and I ain't bailing you out" Damian says not really knowing what he's even saying.

Angel looks at him and sucks his teeth "why you care huh? You never cared before nigga go somewhere with your drunk ass" he doesn't even let him finish and he walks out the door not caring what his dad thinks.

Headed over to Manhattan on the upper East Side Angel couldn't help but think about his mom he knew he would never be the same person he use to be.

Seeing he was almost there Angel took out his phone and texted his friend.

Angel:
"Yo I'm almost there leave the door open for me I hope u got me my pills too"

Trevor:
"Hell yeaa I got ur pills what I look like I'm never late on a deal , when u come go thru the back"

Angel:
"Ight see u in a minute"

Angel put his iPhone back in his pocket and got out the train tryna shake his mom outta his head, he
wasn't the type to show his emotions around anyone.

Walking down the stairs Angel walked through the turn stile and saw this beautiful Dominican girl with medium short hair, nice smooth caramel skin, and beautiful dark brown eyes.

He loved getting high but for this girl he knew it could wait a few minutes. As he walked up to her he tried to play it cool and just relax.

The closer he got to her the more nervous he got and he tapped her on the shoulder.