Chapter 9

•••••

Angel woke up on Trevor's couch and rubbed his eyes sitting up looking around seeing no one in sight, he took out his phone and sees that its 8:23am.

He sees he got a message "hey what happened to that text i was suppose to get tonight" he quickly thinks to himself "damn I forgot all about her" and texts her back.

Angel:
"Damn my fault I got caught up last night, but let me make it up to u we could talk all day."

A few minutes go by and he sees she finally read the message and a smile comes across his face.

Dibett:
"Ight I dont mind I just hope you could keep a convo cause I get distracted quickly."

Angel:
"I think I could definitely keep one with you."

He couldn't help feeling happy when he talked to her and they just met yesterday.

Dibett:
You alil flirt I swear but its ight its cute.

Angel:
yo you should really let me come see you so I could make it up to u in a better way we could spend time together

Dibett:
Hmmm.. Ight lol I'll see u later but imma go back to sleep cause I'm tired ok?

Angel:
Ok beautiful I'll talk to later text me when u wake up.

He got up and smelt nothing but weed everywhere "omg I need to shower", getting up heading to the shower he started taking off his clothes and turned on the water and put on music from his phone.

Waiting for the water to turn warm angel was bumping to Sorry by Rick Ross & Chris Brown.

After his shower he dried off putting his clothes back on and still noticed no one was in the house but he ain't pay it no mind and he just decided to go back home.

Walking out the house he headed to the train and got into the train stile he still wanted to smoke but he knew he had to wait till tonight he knew it was Sunday but he didn't care.

••••••

Damian:
Walking into work he was happier then usually , when he did walk into work he wasn't happy and he never said anything to anyone but now he had more to look forward to walking into work.