Chapter 11

Angel was sitting at the table eating breakfast waiting for his dad to walk through the door and start problems as usual.

He just kept his eyes pinned to the door noticing it open and saw his dad walk in but someone was with him and he was gonna find out who it is.

"Who's that??" Angel says looking up and down scolding her like she's an outsider.

"This is Samantha Angel so introduce yourself" Damian says giving him an evil look.

Angel looks back at Samantha smiling giving her a small smile "hi I'm Angel are you my dads girlfriend? If you are I feel bad for you"

Damian's eyes widens and he glances at both of them. "Um Damian what is he talking about is there something I should know about?"

"No babe he's just being dumb you know how kids are" He said trying to not make a problem start.

"Yeea you know how kids are when they best on there kids for no reason right dad?" Angel said giving his father the straightest look.

Damian gives Angel a angry look "go to your room now!"

"Or what you gonna hit me nigga infront of her? Nah I know your not that stupid" Angel says getting in his face

"Go to your room now!" Damian says to him making him put his hand into a fist.

Angel walks up to Samantha and looks walking past her, "if I was you I'd definitely leave him child abusive ass u might be next"

Samantha gives Damian a confused face and gets upset " look I gotta go I don't know if we can do this anymore Damian sorry"

"Wait wait! Lemme explain please please" he says trying to make her stay.

"Explain what?! Theirs no reason you should put your hands on your soon Damian what's wrong with u" she said trying to get out of his grip.

"Nothing babe nothing in sorry"

"You should be saying sorry to him not me now please lemme go I'll I don't know text you or call you later ok" she said trying not to look at him.

"Samantha it's not what you think I swear."

Samantha rolls her eyes and finally gets outta his grip and heads out the door and into the street.

Damian couldn't believe Angel just said that to her and he didn't know what to do so he knew was that he was pissed. He wasn't going to get Angel back but he had something in mind.

•••••••••

Getting off the train and heading over to see Dibett, Angel felt really good inside and he couldn't wait to see her. He saw she was sitting on the bench at the park wearing white shorts and a crop top making her look so sexy.

Damn she look good Angel thought in his head went and walked over to her and hugged her from her waist.

"Hey wassup" said Angel "you look really nice"

Dibett hugs him back wrapping her arms around his neck while they hug. "Thanks you do too, so what do you wanna do today?"

"Idk maybe we can go inside your house if no ones home or just stay out here again and walk around its your choice." Angel said looking into her eyes.

"Well I think we can go into my house but we gonna stay in the living room I know how you guys are" she says looking up at him.

"What you mean I wasn't gonna do anything to you" Angel said smiling.

"Mhm" said Dibett smiling with him.

"Ok come on let's go" she said