Chapter 7

Running his way to his uncles house Angel was kind of scared , His dads brother wasn't the brightest person but he wasn't the worse person in the world he was willing to take what he could get.

Walking up the steps Angels heart started beating a mile a minute he didn't know what to expect he didn't even know if he was even gonna answer the door.

Angel knocked on the door and waited for him to answer feeling his palms get sweaty and pretty soon after he sees the door open a little.

"Hey unlce Andrew" Angel said smirking  still feeling kind of nervous.

"Heyyy wassup Angel what u doing out here its getting late?" He says looking at him confused.

"I um just.." Angel didn't know if he should tell his uncle the truth he was so unsure of the outcome. " I just wanted to see you I haven't seen you in so long is it ok if I come in?" Angel said.

"Um alright as long as your dad knows your here come on in" Andrew says hand motioning him to come inside. As Angel stepped inside he felt good he felt safe but he wasnt ready to tell Andrew anything he couldn't trust anyone so he thought keeping it to himself was best.

"So how been how's your dad I know he hasn't been the best since Samantha's death"  Andrew says.

"Um he's holding in their , just tryna be there for him as much as I can you know?"

"Yea I get what you mean" Andrew says heading to the kitchen to get a beer. "You want something to drink?"

"Yeea I'll take a yoohoo" Angel says looking around feeling good that he was away from his dad finally.

Andrew gets the yoohoo and gives it to Angel and sits next to him.

"So are you gonna sleep over cause its way to late for you to be going back at this time?" He says looking at Angel waiting for a answer.

"Yea I think I will.... is that ok?"

"Of course your family anything you need I got you buddy" Andrew says smiling at Angel. Angel started to wished his dad was more like his uncle instead of the guy he is today.

He didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow but he was just glad he was safe for the night.

As the night went on Andrew and Angel talked about everything they possibly could and angel really started to feel like he could really trust him with what's going.

"Um.. Andrew can I tell you something?" He says getting really nervous

"Sure wassup?"

"You gotta promise you won't tell no one ok?" Angel says wondering if he should really say it. "I won't say anything what is it Angel come on tell me" says Andrew.

"Well ... My dad he .. Beats me a lot cause I got mom killed"  He says looking down at the ground playing with his fingers.

Andrew looks at Angel shocked he couldn't believe what he was hearing it sounded unbelievable , he didnt want to believe it but he knew Angel wouldn't just say that to be funny.

Andrew sits up and looks Angel in the eyes "why haven't you told anyone? Something like that you can't just keep to yourself , how long has this been going on for?"

"5 years .. I just didn't want anything to happen to him cause then I'd have nobody and I dont wanna be all alone" Angel says getting depressed thinking about what could happen if someone told on him.

"5 years!? You serious Angel?" Angel raises his hands over his face and leans back.

"I'm sorry! dont hit me dont hit me didn't know I swear" Angel says

Andrew sees how Angel reacts to him yell and feels so bad for him. "Angel I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell & relax I'm not gonna hit u I'm not gonna hit u" he says tryna calm him down. "Damn he really messed u up huh?"

"Idk , I just thought you would cause he does so why wouldn't you?" Angel says.

"Angel I have no reason to hit u and even if I still wouldn't" Angel looks down getting a little nervous.

"Well alright if you say so" Andrew leans over to Angel and hugs him tight and kisses his forehead.

"You really don't want me to say anything Angel? He can't keep doing this to you you don't deserve it"

"But my dads gonna go to jail I can't let him I just need to find a way to protect myself .. You know , and I'll be ok" Angel says looking up at Andrew while he still hugged him.

Andrew really didn't know what to do he really wanted to do something about his brother because he knew what Damian was capable of and it wasn't good.

But he wanted to it for Angel so just decided to keep his mouth shut it stayed between him and Angel he just figured why not help him out so he doesn't get hurt anymore or at least not as much.

•••••••

Damian was sitting at the dining table thinking damn .. How can this be my life how God though God how , why'd you do this to me why'd you take her away from me God give her back please.

Tears start to run down his face as he gets on his knees praying to God to give her back.

"God please please give her back nothing is the same anymore , Give back my happiness please God" He says waiting for a miracle.

Damian couldn't help but think about all the good times he had with Samantha and just wishes he could have her back his life for even a second but he knew she wasn't coming back.