Chap. #2:Welcome to Penn High?

ELSA'S P.O.V.

Anna and I got out of my car, and we walked to our new school.
"Hey isn't that Rapunzel?!?!" Anna questioned excitedly. My eyes grew big as is saw the slim, blonde haired figure running towards us.

"Anna, Elsie!!" Punzie exclaimed, wrapping us in a glorious hug. We stood there for about a minute, until we all peeled apart. A girl with curly, untamed, fiery red hair came to Rapunzel.
" Hi Rap!" The red-haired girl greeted.
"Oh hi Mer!!" Rapunzel said
" Elsa, Anna, meet one of my closest friends, Merida DunBroch!
Merida, meet my cousins and also some of my closest friends Anna and Elsa Arens!" Punzie properly introduced.

"Hello! Uh.... Welcome to Penn High? Feel free to call me Mer!" Merida welcomed.

"Okay Mer!!!" Anna giggled

"Hey Rap, have they met the Big Four Boys?" Mer said, gesturing to me and Anna, and I shot Punzie a confused look.

"Oh Yeah!!! We can introduce Elsa and Anna to them after they get their schedules!" Rap tugged on our arms, and we all went into the big and chaotic school.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, ITS CUZ I WANTED TO MAKE TWO SHORTH CHAPTERS INSTEAD OF A LONG ONE. U KNOW? SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY, AND IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS LIKE HOW THE JELSA STUFF WILL BEGIN!! IF I TAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS I WONT FORGET TO WRITE A SHOUTOUT!! BYE MY CANDIES!!!
😉🍡🍮🍩🍫🍭🍬
~SNICKERS AKA SNICK

Ps: Random Fact bout me;
I do NOT like most sweets, cake, cupcakes, ect.