Chap. #6: The Divas

JACK'S P.O.V

After our first classes, we all met up in the hallway outside of the cafeteria, and then we got our lunch and sat down at our normal table in the middle of the room.

Everyone was busy talking, and them the front doors of the cafeteria slammed open, and everybody stared wide-eyed at the cause. Well, everyone but our group, not including Anna and Elsa.
The Divas....  They started to walk up to our table, while Jason, one of the Divas' boyfriend was yelling,
"Make way for the Divas!".
"Ugh...." I said, disgusted. The whole group started murmuring things about them.
"Who's that?" Elsa asked, a little shaky.
"Its the retarded group that call themselves The Divas. They try to be popular but never in a million years." I spit out.
Jason walks up closer to our tables, with his 'girlfriend' and her friends tagging along behind him. He is so... Ugh. His ugly, crooked, wannabe smirk that only I can master, that dumb leather jacket with a maroon v-neck under, hideous black boots with spikes, and black jeans.
"Hello Frostbutt. Who are these pretty girls?" He asked in a taunting tone. I gritted my teeth to help myself from punching him in the face.
"Dont you dare to even go near Elsa or Anna." I said in a firm voice.
"Elsa and Anna...." He repeated. "Wow pretty faces and pretty names."
He walked up to Elsa and I felt as though hell was burning inside me.    One more step and he will see hell. He suddenly stopped in front of her, and stroked her hair with his dirty hands. She glared at him.
"Enough!" I said, slamming my fist on the table, winning me stares from the Divas but I didn't care. 
"Calm down Frostbutt. She's not yours." Jason retorted.
"Excuse me Gothic Guy, but how do you know Im not his?" Elsa took me by surprise, and she raised an eyebrow at Jason.
"W-well, y-you know what? You should just be quiet, Elsa." He said, not accepting defeat.
Jason's girlfriend butted in. "I don't know what Frostbutt here sees in you. You look like a s-" "Thats Enough." Merida also stuck in. "It's not like you look any b-"
"SHUT UP!!!" Jason yelled, while slamming his fist into one of our plates, causing spaghetti, ranch, salad, and milk, to land in a jumbled mess into Merida's hair and face. Her face turned a bright red and she punched Jason in the jaw, making him fall on the floor, and then she spilled her milk all over his injured face.  Jason's girlfriend tried to punch Elsa in the face but she dodged it. Thats my girl..... Wait what?!?! I got mad at Jason's girlfriend and I threw a handful of spaghetti on her hair and I told everyone in my group to get out of the cafeteria to get cleaned up.  After we were all clean, I told everyone that I wanted to talk to Elsa alone, and I walked Elsa to a tree nearby.
"So now I see why the call themselves the Divas." Elsa started.
"About that, why did you say that Jason didn't know you were mine?" I questioned. Elsa turned red. Like crimson red.
"I-I just cant stand people like that, thats all... And why did u get so mad?" She asked
"I just cant stand people like that." I mimicked. "No, really because I uh I sorta think your beautifull, and I cant stand someone else tell you so...." I murmured, while feeling my own face grow hot.

Author's Nota!;
Hello peeps! So I updated again, as you can see, and i wanted to thank @ilovefrozen32 and @ElsaJackandJelsa because they have both commented on my book. Im open to suggestions and feedback, I'll put more Jelsa in the next chapter, i tried in this one but u know it sorta didnt work out. See ya soon!

-Snickers
Aka Snick 👌😉😏☕️🍟🍦🍮🍩🍫🍭🍬🍯🍰🍡🍧🍨

Ps; Random fact about me;
I am in Honors Math