Chap. #1: Ch-Chocolate Pancakes?!?!

Beep! Beep!! Beep!!!
My unappreciated alarm clock cried. I grunted and disconnected its source of life from the wall, and it stopped. Suddenly Anna, my youngest and only sister, burst into my room.  

"Elsie! Elsie! Wake up! Wake up! Wake upppp!!" She exclaimed excitedly.
"Your too late, the alarm clock beat you to it. Just a few more minutes Anna!" I pleaded
"You don't want to be late on our first day now do you?" Anna questioned.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I mumbled.
"Fine Elsie. But by the way, Lu made chocolate pancakes....."
"Hold up, CH-CHOCOLATE PANCAKES?!?! " I stuttered
"Yup, and don't forget the bacon..." Anna taunted.
"Alright, alright, I'm up, I'm up." I said. "I'll be down there in a sec."
"Ok!" Anna replied cooly as she flicked her hair and walked out the door.
"Just don't eat all the bacon!!" I called after her, hearing her chuckle the whole way.
    I got up and grabbed my teal towel and headed towards the bathroom to bathe and brush my teeth. After a nice relaxing shower, I changed into a white/pearl colored skirt slightly above my knees, light blue sparkly  wedges, a blue crop-top that said 'SING' in white letters, above a white tank-top, my hair in a relaxed braid on my right shoulder, and I finished my outfit by putting on a half of a snowflake necklace that said 'ANNA'. She had the other half that said 'ELSA' that our parents gave us before they passed away.

I headed downstairs, following the aroma of chocolate pancakes and freshly cooked bacon. I greeted Anna and Lucy, my favorite maid (I like to call her my friend, but she refuses), and started eating my delicious pancakes, bacon, and eggs accompanied by a glass of milk. I wolfed them down as classy as possible (if its possible), just as Anna checked the clock and said that we had to leave in order to make it to school on time.

I grabbed my dark blue Jansport backpack, my keys, said goodbye to Lucy, and headed out the door.
Anna and I stayed silent the whole ride, until we finally arrived at our new school, Penn High...

Author's note;
Hello my fellow Candies, As you can see I am barley writing my first book and took one of my favorite topics, Jelsa. Please give me feedback on my work and tell me if you would like me to keep writing this book. Also comment on some events, people, actions, that you would like to see in this book, and if I use one of your guy's ideas and I wont forget to give you a shoutout at the very end of the chapter! I will try to post a chapter (or two) every day, and if not, every other day. Please encourage me to continue writing this book and thank you for reading!
Bye my Candies!!               😉🍡🍫🍦🍥🍭🍬
           -Snickers (aka Snick)