Chap. #3; The Big Four Boys

ANNA'S P.O.V.

When Rap, Mer, Elsie, and I entered Penn High, Punzie gestured us to follow her. We finally ended up in the office to pick up our essential things. The only thing you could hear was the clicking of the keyboards, shuffling of papers, and occasional whispers.

"Good morning Mrs. Vada!!!"  Mer Started.

"My sister and I came here to pick up our schedules and locker numbers." Elsa explained.

"New?" Mrs. Vada looked up from her sea of paperwork.

"Yup!" All four of us said in unison, and then we giggled.

"Are you....... Elsa and Anna Arens?" questioned Mrs. Vada

"Yes." I say, half expecting them to say it too.

"Okay, here are your schedules, locker numbers, and combinations." The secretary listed, handing me and Elsa some papers.
"Oh and I got you two lockers next to each other. Is that fine?" She asked.
"Oh, absolutely! Thank you!" Elsa thanked.
"Your welcome." Mrs.Vada said as we started to leave.
"And girls?" She grabbed our attention once again.
"Yes?" I said.
"Good luck." Mrs.Vada concluded with a smile. We waved goodbye. 'I like her' I thought. All 4 of us exited the office, and Merida said we had enough time to meet the boys, then head to our classes so we did.