Chap. #5: My First Class

ELSA'S P.O.V
After we hurried down the packed hallways, we went into Anatomy. I had to stand in the front, because every seat was already assigned to someone. Merida and Hiccup sat in their normal seats. Soon the Anatomy teacher, Mr.Javi, came into the room with his MacBook in his hand and he greeted his students. Then he stopped abruptly as soon as he saw me.
"Who are you young lady?" He inquired.
"Uh.. Um, m-my name is Young Lady... " I stuttered. My name is Young Lady? Woah! I realized as Mr.Javi started looking at me funny.
"I-I mean, my name is Elsa Winter Arens." I corrected myself, turning red. (A/N I made Winter into her middle name btw. Or wat do ya think?)
The Anatomy students laughed, but mainly Hiccup and Merida, and then Merida started snorting. I turned crimson red and tried to mentally calm my face color.
"Ok Elsa, nice to meet you. Take a seat in anyone's that absent for now, while I talk to the principal about getting another desk."
"O-Ok...." I managed, as I started walking towards the empty seat on the right of Merida and the left of Hiccup. Atleast Im sitting with people I know.. I thought.
Mr.Javi told me to just chill while he assigned groups for a project, so I sort of stared off into space, until I heard him say that he was going to assign us into 5 groups of 6. Mr.Javi read off of a randomizer group thingy on his phone and then I heard all the groups.
"Group #1, Elsa, Kayla, Alex, Merida, Evan, Hiccup, and Daisy, Group #2, Yareli, Luis, Lili, Diego, Michael, and Brook, Group #3...... "
I stopped listening to the groups and stared to move to where my group was meeting.
"Nice first impression with Mr.Javi and the class." Merida tried to whisper, but it came out as a hushed yell. Everyone in the group started laughing, remembering the 'tragic first impression'. I made a pouty face and playfully rolled my eyes.
"Ok class, this is what you will be doing in your Anatomy groups..."
Thank The Lord! Mr.Javi just saved me from another embarrassment.

Authors nota!
Haylo candies! I made Elsa a middle name and it is Winters. I also changed their first class from Biology to Anatomy just to let ya know. I also wanted to give shoutouts to, ElsaJackandJelsa because she was the first person to comment on my book. And also these first chapters are the boring intros and stuff, but in the next chapter ima do a time skip to lunch cuz i feel like ive already "touched the base" (dont ur guys' teachers say that a lot? Mine do...😂) of the whole classes thing. Please comment on my chapters and give me feedback\suggestions and I wont forget to give you a shoutout! See ya in the next chapter!
-Snickers aka Snick 😂😏😉🍟🍡🍥🍮🍫🍧🍨🍦🍰🎂🍭🍯🍬

Ps: Random fact about me;
I love drawing Zentangles and I considers self sorta good. 😐