Chp.1 Night 3

y/n pov

You screamed as Bonnie appeared in the left door. He was reaching his big, mechanical arms out to grab a hold of you, you then quickly hit the door button.

None of this would have ever happened if you never tried to get a job! Why did you have to get a job? You're only 15, almost turning 16. You still have a couple of months until your parents would pest you about getting a job.

You flipped the screen to camera 1C to see Foxy stare at you through the purple curtains. God, he scares you a lot, especially when he runs down the hallway towards you.

You heard Bonnie walking away, so you proceeded to open the left door.

But within all that time, you forgot to check the right door. And that is when you felt the cold mechanical hands take hold of you and take you away.

You kicked, screamed and cried. But it was no use, you were going to be put into a suit and you knew it. Halfway through the trip to the backroom you just quieted down waiting for your impending doom.

And that was when you were placed in a chair. But you thought... Huh? You are so confused now. You looked down trying to understand what was happening and then, a minute later, black dress shoes came into view right in front of you.

You slowly looked up, only to find a boy around your age dressed in very fancy brown, white and black attire with a black bowtie. But what intrigued you the most has to have been the brown bear ears and the black top hat in the middle of his brown haired head.

You then looked down at his face, and man oh man was he HOT!!!! He had a cute little blush on his cheeks and a big grin. But his eyes. His beautiful deep blue eyes.

You were so lost in thought that someone behind the mystery boy said "Y/n. Are you paying attention to us?"

You looked up to see a purple haired boy with purple, white and black attire, like the bear,a with a bright red bow tie instead of black, but had purple bunny ears. Beside him was a girl with blonde hair and a yellow dress that had white lace for straps. She also had a necklace that said "LET'S EAT" in colourful letters.

They all stared at you as if you were an alien. "Freddy, tell Chica that I was supposed to take the girl!" Says a boy with black pants and white shirt. He had an eye patch on his right eye, but his other eye was yellow? You've never seen anybody with yellow eyes. Then again you have never seen anybody with red fox ears?!

"Yeah, but I mean come on. You would have gotten her too late, Foxy, and scared her more than I did." Complained Chica.

"Enough!" Freddy yelled at everyone. "We are not here to complain about who is doing what. We got her and that is final. Understand?" You looked at everyone as they all mumbled their 'Sorry's'. Freddy then looked back at you and smiled apologetically, "I am sorry for their rudeness. As you could probably guess, I am Freddy," he pointed to the girl. "That is Chica," He then pointed to the purple haired boy and said "that is Bonnie and that is Foxy." he told while pointing to the red headed boy. They all gave a warm smile and waved.

"Why didn't you guys stuff me into a suit?"

"Because we like you y/n." said Bonnie. "Yeah, and you seem really nice too!" Chica announced.

"Oh okay." You looked down unsure of what they said was true about you. "Hey," You felt someone's hand lift up your chin. You came face to face with Freddy. "It's almost 6 so you are going to have to go home soon.. Uh please come back tomorrow?" He said with uncertainty in his voice.

You nodded your head and he smiled when you did. The bell rang signalling it is time for you to go. "Great! See you tomorrow then y/n." Everyone started to say their goodbye's and then you turned and left to go home feeling slightly better about working in that place.