Chp.10 Going back

1 week later
Everyone has already left to go home. Even mom and dad has gone.
It was very hard watching the twins being put under the ground.
It was especially hard not to break down and cry in front of all the people surrounding you mourning the death of your siblings.
You have not yet had the courage to go to work the past week and your boss understands why.
You haven't talked to Freddy at all because of all the questions running through your head about the purple animatronic that looked like him. And also the fact that you have to go to the pizzeria to see him and just the memories you'll have will come back to haunt you.
You are thinking about quitting the job. Getting away from the pizzeria. But you can not.
You think about all of this while kneeling next to your siblings tombstones. Placing the flowers neatly beside it. And re-reading the words engraved on the rock that signifies your siblings are there.
It's all so much. You still can't comprehend that they are truly gone.
As you look at their names you look to the right a bit more and it comes to Josh's name.
They were buried right next to him.
4 days later
You are supposed to go back to work today but you cannot get yourself motivated to go at all.
That place is where they died. Where they loved to go for fun and pizza. While in the midst of thinking your mom calls for you. "Y/n! You have work in ten minutes get down here now so I can drive you!".
"Coming mom!" As you run around your room getting ready.
~~~~~TiMe sKiP~~~~~
Everyone else has gone home and it's just you and the pizzeria.
You go inside and lock the door up again.
You start walking to the office and check your phone it reads that it is 11:55pm. So the animatronics can move soon. While you wait for them you look around the office and decide to tidy it up.
While you are throwing the rest of the empty cups out you are hugged from behind.
"Really Freddy?" You say.
"Yes. I've missed you y/n. I am truly sorry for what happened. If Id known what was going on I would have stopped it. I really am sorry." Freddy replies as he hugs you much firmer as if stating I'm never letting go.
"Can we please not talk about it Freddy I can't yet." You state in a whisper. Hardly as if your speaking.
"It's okay y/n I understand." He turns you around to face him. "Just remember I'm here. And so our the others. But for now. How about you and me and pizza?" Freddy asks while looking very adorable. (A/n Hey in my defence boys can have cute moments every once in a while.)
"Uhh do I have too?" You pretend to whine but fail and start giggling.
"Why yes you do. I can't eat a whole pizza myself. I need someone to help me!" He exclaimed.
"How about you ask Bonnie. He can eat two pizzas if he really had too." At this point your full out grinning like the Cheshire Cat and you can't stop.
Freddy laughs and shakes his head while grabbing your arm and dragging you away to the kitchen.
??? Pov
I watch as Freddy cheers y/n up. He is doing a good job. I give him that. But if he hurts her. I will have to hurt him.