Chp.2 Trying to quit

y/n pov

You woke up to your little sister and brother jumping on your bed and laughing. "Y/n wake up!" Screeched your little sister Sophie, while your little brother Michael started laughing at his twin.

"Can you guys stop jumping and go?!" You yell at them. They both look at you and mumble a sorry and leave. You lie back down and think about the events of work. You almost died but instead the animatronics turned human and friendly. You couldn't go back tonight you have to quit. You thought long and hard about it and decided that when you go there for the twins 7th birthday party today you would talk to your boss and quit. But in the back of your mind all you could thin about how excited you were to see those four again

As you were thinking about an explanation to how the animatronics turned human. You were getting dressed into navy blue jeans, white shirt and a flannel shirt to go over top. When you were done you kept thinking about the 4 of them, there had to have been a break in and a couple teenagers dressed as animatronic humans and wanted to pull a prank on you. Yea, that has to have been it. You laughed at yourself wondering why you would assume it was the robots. You must be really tired.

You walked downstairs only to be greeted by your mother cooking breakfast and your siblings watching Tv. Your dad is probably at work early today so he can celebrate the birthday with you guys.

"Hey y/n. How was work last night? I'm hoping Sophie and Michael didn't wake you?". "Morning mom, work was fine last night but I think I want to quit.." You lied. "And they did wake me up, but they are just excited for the day that's all.". "Okay well it's your choice whether you work there or not. But let's start the day out with breakfast okay?" You nodded in agreement and your mom called the twins over to eat.

Time-skip 6 hours later

"Are we there yet mom!!" Both the twins screamed. "I think I am going to go deaf if you don't stop screaming." You yell to them. They both stop talking and the car ride is peaceful once again.

You get there and you go inside with your family. Once they find a table you go off to talk to the manager.

"Hey Mr.Cawthon, I need to talk to you." You said after he told you to go in the office and sit down. "Of course y/n. Is everything alright?"

"I want to qui-" you tried saying but Bonnie walked in and cut you off. Mr.Cawthon looked at Bonnie and asked why he was there. "I'm here because y/n told me to come here!" He said a bit cheerful.

"Oh really well why didn't you tell me. Oh well what was it you were going to say y/n?". "What I was going to say was I want to qui-". "Be the one who shuts us down at night, every night. So she will come in at 10 to clean us and shut us off." Bonnie said. You glared at him, and turned to Mr.Cawthon.

"Sir I reall-"."Of course you can y/n! Well why don't you both go on now, I am a little bit busy."

"Okay sir" you say and get up to go out. Bonnie following behind you. "Why did you do that Bonnie!?" You practically yell at him. "I only did that because we want you to be our friend, we don't have many friends." He looks down.

"If I be your friend will you try to kill me tonight?"."What no! None of us would you are our friend!" You look at him seriously and nod your head. "Fine I will be your friend. But did you have to make me get more hours of work?" He nods his head as he hugs you.