Chapter 11 It's You

Freddy Pov

Y/n has been asleep in the back room most of the day. She called her parents yesterday and told them she was staying at her friends for a couple of days.

Of course her parents agreed. They all need time to grieve and also her school work is all caught up. She likes doing more home schooling in a day than necessary so she is a week ahead of what she is supposed to be at in the curriculum.

Of course I've tried to console her and have been there with every step but i have work to go do during the day and she understands that. Foxy is usually with her so I feel a little better leaving her during work.

Hopefully she starts to become herself again and until then. We will keep having our little pizza nights.

Right now it's almost an hour till close and I could not be happier. It's getting a little tiring dealing with the kids. They seem to have gotten a bit more destructive. And how may you be wondering. The fact that Bonnie is officially on time out. A child's birthday. It was a great day. Until the kid got really upset due to the fact that they are not allowed on the stage. But his parents had to make sure he got up there. And so it was eventful. Being that close to them.

Especially for them to be up with us during a manual settings for the songs.

And so it happened. The kid got pushed over by Bonnie and the kid got really mad and dented Bonnie's leg.

Now if that were as bad it might have gotten you're surely wrong. The kid then proceeded to try and dismantle him and left Bonnie with one leg torn apart. Management kicked the family out and is suing them.

But we won't get anything in return. It will be dismissed. It always has been since that one day.
But Bonnie is in repair and will be for a week.

? Pov

Finally it's closing time and I know it's just them and y/n.
The only threat I have at the moment would be foxy.

Bonnie can't do anything. He is in the back and cont exactly move without being damaged even more. Chica is either with him or making food for everyone.

I've got to get to y/n and help her understand. Help her realize there is more going on and she needs to stop sulking in the cove.

Going into the dining room is strange. Everything is strange. It's changed a lot over the years. They have gotten rid of some of the arcade games and replaced it with more tables.
But what's strangest is seeing no one there. Not even hearing anyone. I then finally realize where they all must be, because searching the entirety of the building. I have come across no soul.

Finally reaching the hallway that leads down to the office i finally then hear some voices.

"Who was that person on the screen?" Spoke the broken bunny.

"What are you even mumbling about Bonnie? No one is even there, I swear you got hit in the head to much from those kids." Squeaked the famous chicken.

"I did so not get hit that much!" Mr. Bunny defensively stated back to the chicken.

"Quiet guys, no fighting understand, Bonnie is telling the truth someone, or something was on the screen for camera 2b, he is not stupid I saw it as well." Y/n replied a little frightened from the intruder.

"You miss, are very correct on the something being there." I spoke casually while leaning against the back wall of the office. All the while the gang turned right around and formed a barrier between me and miss Y/n. "For a couple of murderous animals you sure as hell don't have excellent hearing. And anyways you do not have to murder me for I am already like you, I'm already dead." I harshly said it to them just to have a little fun.

"What are you talking about, you truly mean you're like us? Why did you come? Is there anything important going to be spoken by you? Or are you just another one of those people like" (coughs) "the golden bear." Bunny asks.

"Not really. I'm here to talk with Y/n. Y/n is my main concern right now. I am also positive you made Golden Freddy very upset with that statement. But the fact still remains as your choice Y/n and hopefully you choose to listen or try to understand what i am going to tell you tonight. I will in fact give you some time to digest the information but its all up to you. Would you like to hear my story and understand where you come into place with it?" I ask and patiently await the silent nod from Y/n.

"Okay. Great. Uhm i never thought i would get this far so i have no idea how to say this or even explain." I say as all of them start to sit. Chica sits on a chair from the dining room and waits patiently yet you can tell she is wanting to know everything and is bursting with excitement.

Then comes Bonnie sitting on the floor waiting while eating some pizza Chica must have made quickly before i crashed their party. All the while Foxy stares me down as if I'm about to bomb the office.

Lastly Freddy sits in the office chair, well of course he kinda the leader he deserves the best. And then Y/n resting comfortably in is lap all the while looking frightened to death about the intrusion and upcoming news.

Looking down at the floor I start my speach. "Okay so I have been keeping an eye on you for the longest time now and it sounds very creepy but it was only to protect you I never wanted to see you hurt and now that you have gotten yourself into the world of the animatronics I must say you are brave. Very curious as well. So i guess my story starts at my birthday. i will not go into details about it but it was a tragedy! My cake was DROPPED!! i'm not joking about that either it was dropped such a tragedy,but back to the story i was murdered along with several others. and i was never put in a suit. I more or less found my own suit to hide and make a home in. And then after that event they shut down the pizzeria and replaced the suits we inhabited with your suits and then you guys got killed, and then it repeated. You belong in this story Y/n because you're my little sister." I finally decide to look up and face her and all i see is sorrow and relief.

Y/n Pov

"Josh?"