Chapter 5: Smashed his Egg.

Chapter 5

I'm still pushed by the door. His hand is still covering my mouth. His face inches from mine. My bag is between nus on the floor. My heart is beating like a stereo in on high. Clive Hunter. I'm in Clive Hunter's room. He's Shirtless. His. Abs.

Gulp.

I think he heard me, cause he slowly pull away, but not letting go. His signature, smirk.

"Oh look, The little kitty is lost. Should I let her go?"

I nod like an idiot. Geez! My heart is like going to jump out right now.

"Nah. I think I like this position." He smirks again. Fudge. That was Hot.

Oops. How can I be so stupid? He isn't close anymore. I can move my hands. I gave him a glare and shove his hand away from me. He stands back surprised.

"Feisty. I Like it." He chuckles and smirks.

"If your done making fun of me, I can leave now." I grab my bag and almost walk out, but he grab my risk to my surprise and pull me back in.

"Look here shorty, Yo-"

I physically punch his arms. Yes. I punch his arm. He looks taken back. He stopped talking.

"Don't call me 'shorty' ass! I have a name - "

"Yup its, sweetheart shor-"

"Now, If you don't mind, I'm going back to my dorm." I push him. Gosh. Since when did I became so violent?

He chuckles. "Are you sure? You don't want to stay here?" His eyes narrows to mine.

There is really something about what he said that gave me shivers.

He slowly walks up to me, I can't tell if his making fun of me or just this is what he always do when a girl gets lost in his room.

Both his hands are now on either side of my face, he trapped me.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You don't want her punch that little face of yours, ey Clive? "

I know that voice. I look to his side, Vince. It's Vince. One of his friends. I shout to him.

"Could you tell your friend here to.. I don't know.. LET ME GO?!"

I really didn't know I was playing sarcastic, but I really meant what I said. They both chuckle. Vince is just there, arms crossed and leaning on the metal stairs.

"Sorry Princess. I can't control Clive in this time. Consider yourself lucky, he doesn't give this opportunity to anyone."

I gave him a death glare and Clive turn his head back, still trapping me. He says to Vince.

"Shut up, fucker." They both chuckle and he turns his face to me again.

I took the chance to look at his face clearly.Green eyes, long nose, strong jaw, pulp red lips. He's face looks fresh, like he just got out of the bathroom to shave.

"Done checking me out?" He pulls out his signature smirk again.

"You wish." I say as my fist ready to punch that hot face. Did I just say that? I slowly check the clock on their wall. FUCK!!!!

"It's already 10:30!!" I yell, Clive still trapped me between his hands. "Let me go, dick!"

I heard Vince laugh across the room.

This is it. No more backing out like a tramp. This is where a light bulb flash above my head.

2nd choice.

I knee him hard on the middle. his baby. He groans in pain and I ran out as fast as I can.

----

Clive's POV

I am now on the ground like a dog. That girl is going to pay for this. Vince is laughing so hard behind me, he pats my back.

"Man. I haven't seen that in 2 years. The last time I saw you got kick in the balls was because of Paris."

Paris is my older sister, mind you.

"I'm going to kick yours if you don't shut up." I say in clench teeth.

He laughs more and enters our bathroom.

Then I saw something shimmering on the floor, I pick it up. Its an gold Eiffel Tower bracelet. Don't think I forgot your name sweetheart. I'll make you pay. Even though your pretty, no one does that to me.

---

Sofie's POV

I made it to our room. FINALLY. Because of my stupidness, I found myself back in front of the Library, there was a big map on the right side. I face palmed myself and run to the elevator and hurridly back to my room.

"Sofieeeee!!!" A body was smashed to me, Sulli.

"Where were you? Gosh! Good thing no one saw you! You could have been in big trouble!" Sulli says ina worried tone. I put both my hands on her shoulder and shake her to chill.

"Sulli. I'm okay. I'll tell you later. Okay? Now, I really need a shower." I smile to assure her I'm okay, she nods and move's aside to make a way. I rup up to my bed, grab my towel and run to the bathroom.

After a 30 minutes of heaven, I run up my space, put on my underwear, then my pajama, then a big plain Sponge bob shirt.

"Sofie.. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah, wait." I grab my towel and dry my hair, I slowly walk down the metal stairs and flop on the couch.

"Yeah Sulli?

"Why did my brother just called and told me, you smashed Clive's egg?"

Oops.. Then we heard a huge bramble. I didn't had dinner yet.

S was laughing the whole time I told her my 'encounter' with hotshot Clive Hunter. Especially the knee thing. We are currently eating ramen cup noodles, hidden in her closet. Don't ask where we got the hot water.

"That was.. Hysterical!" She laughs more, I giggle along with the memory.

"Woah. You do know your going to pay, right?"

"What do you mean?" I said confused. Am I dead? Is the grim already calling for me?

She looks at me puzzled. "Hunny, You just kick his baby. No one ever does that to Clive. I'm not scaring you, okay? But I need to warn you. Clive is a big ass when it comes to payback."

I gulp. Alot of scary things has run to my mind. Is he waiting outside? Is he going to straggle me.... better yet..... I pull my clothes close to my chest.

Please. Not that..

"I remember one time," Sulli said cutting me off.

"When Seth played a prank at him. Clive took all his clothes and let him run in the neighborhood naked." She laughs.

It was no laughing time for me. I gulp and took a deep breath...

I'm not going to get naked.

I'm not going to get humiliated.

He can't do that to a girl.

Right?

---

Comments & Rate & Share please you guys!!!!!!