Chapter 8: Did you just fart?

After 5 years. Hey guys! Missed me? Hahahahah. I really wanted to continue this but manyyyyyyy thingsssssss happened. I apologize. I promise. I really missed you guys. Ready?

-----
EP. 8

After a few minutes, I heard a door creaked making me realize we are entering a small cabin.

"Seriously Clive? Put her down. Why would you do that to her. She is not a toy for godsake. " An annoyed Sulli tells Clive.

I was finally out of Clives hold and he looks at me. "Ready?" He looked at me for a second until he harshly take the tape out of my mouth.

"For the love of god!" I whined at the rough feeling, I honestly thought my mouth was gonna split into two. He finally unchains me and the moment my hands were free, I punched him on the stomach.
I heard a few laughs behind me and I see a whining Clive on the floor.

"Don't do that again jerk. I can walk." He looked at me and smirk, even if he is still in pain, he had the audacity to smirk at me and say, "Well, it's not like you didn't liked it baby."

--

"So what are we really doing here?" I asked looking at the group. The boys were busy putting food on the table but It seems like it is only set for two people.

"Food battle, remember?" Sulli looking at the boys who are seperating a pile of burritos on each end of the table.

"What? He really meant it?" I asked in utter shock. I am really shocked that we are still doing this. I thought it was a joke but tbh, I am abit excited tho because I love watching Mukbang videos on YouTube, I don't know why but watching people eat entertains me.

"You ready, doll face?" Clive challenges me. I was silent for a moment then I looked at my 2 friends. They both gave me a thumbs up and nods.

"You better return that bracelet Clive or i will make you wish you weren't born." I said and sat infront of him. Clive chuckles at my little 'threat' and sits as well.

"Okay, so the rule is simple. The first person who will finish first, wins. We have 10 wrapped burritos here. Goodluck!" Jasper as our referee says, he pulls out a whistle from his pocket and puts it in his mouth, "Ready?!"

I started sending Clive some death glares and he just smirked and winked at me. I looked at the food infront of me and honestly I have no idea how to finish all of this. The burrito was huge and I can already imagine myself losing.

"3...2...1.. Go!!" Jasper whistles and we start shoving food in our mouths.

---

It's been 5 minutes and I'm on my 4th burrito.  I am already half full but I need to finish first, I want my bracelet back.
I can hear Sulli and Belle cheering on me from my side. Helping me drink and coaching me on how to eat fast. I can see Clive looking directly at me while he eats his burrito. I honestly wanna ask Clive why he chose this battle. For a guy like Clive, I would imagine other wild stuff but this is so surreal.

"Ugh!!" I took a bite of my 6th burrito.

"Aw. Ready to give up, babe?" Clive looks at me with a smirk. I grabbed a piece of tomato from my scraps and throw it at him and thankfully it landed on his left eye.

"Dude you look like a pirate!" Vince laughs and Clive throws the tomato at him.

"Hurry up guys, You two are so slow." Seth groans and kept on pushing us to eat faster. So I did. Clive's eyes widen at my pace but I ignored it. I really want that bracelet and if having a few pounds is the only way then so be it.

The I felt it...

Oh fuck.

I think...

*poooooof*

Everyone looked at me. Clive was too shocked on what he heard. I don't blame him cause it was so loud I think SNA heard it.

"Did you just...fart?" Clive asked me. My face my pure red I can feel it.

"No. Stop farting Clive. That is just so gross." I teased him and took the last bite of my 6th burrito.

----

"3!!! 2!!! 1!!!!" Everyone chanted.

I lost. Clive finished first. I was still on my 8th burrito and I think I'm going to be sick.

Clive walks to my side and said "Sorry baby doll but I think your little bracelet is mine now." He chuckles and pulls out the bracelet from his pocket. I was thissssssssssss close of snatching it from his hand but he was too fast.

"Hey. Don't be unfair. I won." He puts the bracelet back in his pocket and looks at me with a smug smile.

"What.. Are.. You.. E-evenn gonna.. Do with it?" I kept burping on every word I was saying making Clive chuckle more and pats my head.

"Well, I can use it for my own entertainment." He winks at me. He always winks at me. Everytime we are close, he winks at me alot. I wanna tease him again. For my own entertainment.

I suddenly stood up from my seat and move closer to him. His eyes suddenly widens abit because of my actions. Our face are now a few inchea from eachother, I mimicked his position. Sitting on the side of the table.

"Do you have a crush on me Clive?"

His eyes widen as if he saw a ghost. I heard a few gasps from our crowd. Looking at us. I was staring at his eyes and I noticed how brown his eyes were.

"Honestly?"

He said hoarsely and i felt chills run up my arms. Woah. I wasnt expecting that. He looked at me from head to toe like he was searching for something then he looked straight on to my eyes.

"Hell, no."

---

HAHAH. Heyy. I changed the cover, do you guys like it? I have finally decided to update every Sunday. Starting today. I promise. I want to finish this story and I'm telling you guys, I will do my very best!

Thank you so much for reading this. Please comment on what you think! Sorry its too short.