Chapter 7: Chase Ryder

Ready to meet new HOT characters? :))

Chapter 7

I flop on my seat and eat my lunch.

"What was that about?" Belle asked as she takes a sip on her coke.

"Hunter wants to kill me." I say emotionless.

When I said it, I heard Sulli and Belle choke by a second and wipes their mouth with a napkin.

I giggle lightly and wipe mine too. I sip on my juice and groan.

"No, Seriously?" Sulli ask very very curious. She leans in like, Im gonna tell her a secret that her life depends on it.

"He wants a 'Battle' " I used air quotes when on the last word "Food thing. Tonight. Ugh. He said you know where this 'Secret Hide-out' is." I munch on my corn.

Sulli laughs "I was kinda expecting something more than that, I didn't know Clive goes for easy runs." She sips on her juice and gulps. "Yup. I do know where it is. Tonight? But, tonights the SNA basketball match."

"It is?" Me and Belle said at the same time.

"Yup. It's kinda what most people here are excited for." she looks at Belle "Don't pretend that you don't know."

Belle shrugs. "I really didn't know. I was too busy on my essay, I didn't get informed."

I butt in, "So, that means everyone gets to watch the game?"

Sulli takes a bite of her lasagna "Yup, boys and girls come together to support the team. It's where Halle Berry turns into Cat Woman." She giggles and so does Belle. Sorry, I don't ring a bell.

"So, will you both come with me tonight?" I said, hopefully they would support me on this stupid idea Clive thought. Aw. I'm gonna miss my first game here in SNA. :(

"Or.. We could just ditch them, and watch the game?" Belle said looking miscreant and a creepy grin. Me and Sulli slowly lean back and look at eachother.

Well, you thought, only guys have that mind-reading thing? We girls have too, its called ; Bitches-have-smart-ass.

"Count me in." We both smile and did a high five. I will get that brecelet back, no matter what, but I don't want to miss this first game. I fetish basketball players. :>

---

5:00 pm

The games starts in 6:15 so we decided to change early. Sulli was the first to take a shower and I'm in the middle of a convo with Belle. Well, I need to get to know her better.

"So where are you originally from?" I ask.

"I'm from the Philippines actually. My family migrated here last year. I have a little brother, Cameron, he is 15. Then I was sent here, I was kinda the 'shy' type of girl. It was hard at first, leaving your friends and love ones behind, but then I met Sulli, everything went okay. She made me feel welcome, then I met the "GUYS". They were-er- Nice?" She giggles and I smile and lean back on the sofa, and place my hands on the back of my head.

"Seth is really nice, so is Jasper, very hyper and Clive. But I rarely talk to Clive. He's always quiet or in the corner of the room."

"What about Vince?"

She groans then giggles. "That Dooffus. He bullies me all the time. But, not physically, he would tease me or make fun of me, but that asshole has a very sweet side on him. Were always called the 'Cat&Dog Couple' which I hate so much." She smiles all looks at me.