Boarding School & Bad Boys

"You do know boys are not allowed here, right?" I raised an eyebrow at him. I mean, Is he not scared at all?

"Yes." He made the letter "s" hisssss.

"So, What are you doing here Hunter?" Maybe calling him by his last time was a wrong call. Cause I saw him smirked.

"Isn't it obvious?" He bend down so were in the same level. Eye to eye. Breath to Breath.

"I came here to see you, doll face."

-

17 year old Sofie Travis is not happy leaving her hometown Los Angeles, California. No sir. Her life was Great. Almost, Perfect.

She was the leader of the track team. VP of the ART Club. Voted 3x in a row as the "Beauty & Brains " in her school. Straight A's in her class.

Amazing friends.Her house was next to the beach. Lives with her grandparents who she purely love. No boy problems.

Amazing Life she calls it. Not until her parents suprisingly called telling her she has to leave.

Halifax, Canada. Is now her new address.She hates her parents, she hates her life and other than that,

She has to attend a F***** Boarding School.

-

I know maybe most of you have already read a story like this, but hey? Why not try mine?

I'm sorry if there would be some grammatical errors.

Still, no rude comments like "how original." "I've read this before." etc etc. Okay?

If you don't like it, then leave. Bye. :)

xx