Chapter 9: My Heart Just Melted

EP. 9: My Heart Just Melted

-----

"Let's go watch the game." Sulli pulling my sleeve. I actually wanted to go watch as well but hanging out with the guys is not that bad at all.

"Why do you wanna watch so bad? Don't you wanna spend sometime with your brother?" Seth pouts and hugs her sister from the side, Sulli immediately pushes her brother to the side and start pinching her nose.

"Did you even take a shower?! Oh my god, you stink!!!" She fully covers her nose and we all laughed at the constant battle between stinky pants and mad asian chick.

I felt a nudge on my right side and saw Clive eating a bag of doritos.
"Are you serious? You just ate 10 burritos and now you're eating that?"

"So?" He says in a high pitched tone.

"I'm surprised you're not gaining anything." I grab the chips from him and start eating some.

"Did you just say I'm sexy, baby doll?" I almost choked of what he said and looked at him. He is now smirking at me and winked at me. He shockingly pull up his shirt to reveal his sexy-FAT I mean fat abs. Ugh. Brain. What the hell is wrong with you.

"Fat. I don't see anything." I threw the bag of chips at him and he thankfully catches it.

"Hey! Don't even try to throw your trash anywhere. Can't you see how we keep this place organized and clean?" He scoffs at me.

It is true. The place is really clean. Even the table where we did our food battle, it's spotless. I am honestly shocked, how can a group of guys make a room squeaky-clean? Now I feel bad about me and Sulli's room. Wait, where am I exactly?

"What is this place anyway?" I asked while I look all over the place.

"It's our own place, we call it 'Our Top Secret Hiding Place." Clive says proudly.

Wow. Very original.

"We found it when we were in middle school. After a few years, no one seems to be living here so we decided to renovate the whole place and make it our own space. We can do whatever we want. " Vince said informing me.

"We never bring girls here to be honest, Sulli and Belle are actually the only girls we brought here. So we're abit surprised when Clive said we should do the battle here, considering we just met.. No offense." Vince said the last part in a sweet tone.

Clive wanted me here? Why? I looked at him and he was already putting on his denim jacket.

"I think someone has a crush on you, Sof." Seth whispers to my ear, I immediately blushed at what he just said. I rolled my eyes at him.

No. Don't fall for that Sofie. Don't even believe it.

"Are we gonna watch the game or what?" Belle suddenly spoke making Vince jump alittle cause Belle is behind him.

"Fuck, I almost forgot you're here." Vince tells Belle. Belle punches him on the arm making Vince whine.

"Yup, let's go." We all followed Clive out of the house.

---

We made it back to the gym and I could already see people looking at the guys behind me. So this is how it feels to be famous huh?

"Oh my gosh! What is Clive doing here?!"
"Is that really them?! They never watch the game!"
"Shit! Clive is so hot!"
"Vinceeeeeeee~~~~"
"Seth is so hot!"
"Jasper! Hi!"

"Hey isnt that the new girl?"
"What is she doing with them?!"

The whispering and squealing didn't stop until we all heard the buzzer. We immediately looked for some seats. I was in the middle of Clive and Vince.

"Why are we watching the game?" Vince asks Clive and he just shrugged.

"Just wanna try something new I guess," I was trying to concentrate on the game but I felt Clive looking at me for a second then turn to the game. I saw Vince chuckling and started annoying Belle because she was sitting infront of him.

I really like this two.

"You a fan of basketball?" Clive suddenly asks me, he was so close to my ear because the crowd was too loud, but I know I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"N-o.." I stuttered. His face was so close to me so if I turn, there is a 99% chance me and Clive will kiss.

"Well do you like any sports in particular?" I'm honestly shocked that Clive is trying to make a conversation. His face is now a few inches away from me.

"I honestly like baseball. I used to be in our baseball team."

"You play baseball? Really?" He sounds surprised.

"Wow. I didnt know you're a sexist." I roll my eyes at him and he playfully pinches my arm making me slap his arm as my defense.

"I didn't mean it like thaaaat. I'm just surprised. I think its sexy." He says casually. Not in a pervy way, I looked at him again and he gave me a genuine smile.

Fuck. My heart just melted.

I felt my cheeks burning so I turn my face before he notices anything.

"Can you teach me?"

I looked at him. "What?"

"Are you deaf? I said can you teach me?" He looked annoyed. This guy has serious mood swings problem.

"Try being nice and polite. I might actually do it."

He looks at me and his arm behind my chair making me shift forward abit, "How about this, if I turn into a great baseball player by the end of this month, I'll return your bracelet."

"Why?" I am completely confused.

He shrugs, "I'm bored. It's already our last year, I want to learn or do something new."

I bit my lower lip. I haven't played in a while... I mean, I know a few basics but not all of them.. But for the sake of my bracelet I'll do it. I heard him curse making me stop thinking and looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't do that." He said looking from

"Do what?"

He sighed and shakes his head, "Nothing. So-" he finally looks at me, "What is it going to be, baby doll?"

I hope I won't regret this.

---

Hope you guys liked it!! ❤️❤️😂
Next Episode next week! 😘