Chapter 6

America's pov.
I wake up the next morning, Maxon's not there. I guess he had a meeting. I start feeling a little sick when my maids walk in, "good morning miss." They say. "Good morning." I say then run to the bathroom. I couldn't hold it in any longer. My maids run after me. "Miss, are you okay?" They ask. "Yes, I'm fine." I say, "I think I need to go to the hospital wing." I suggest. They nod and get me my robe, they help me up. "Thank you." I say, "could one of you get Maxon?" I ask. Mary nods nervously. She runs out. The others help me to the hospital wing. Dr. Jasper walks out, "what seems to be the problem?" She asks. "I think I'm pregnant." I say. She nods, "let's find out." She says. "Can we wait for Maxon?" I ask. She nods "of course, but follow me." She says. "Okay." I say. She leads me to a bed, I lay down. Maxon runs in, "America! Dear, What's wrong?" He asks worriedly. "I'm fine Maxon." I say, "I just think you should be here right now." I grab his hand. He squeezes it and stands next to the bed. "Okay, we're going to take some blood now." Dr. Jasper says. I nod and she puts the needle in my arm. I wince and squeeze Maxon's hand. I hate needles, Maxon knows that. The doctor draws the blood, "okay. I'll be back in about 30 minutes with the test results." She smiles. "Thank you." I say. She walks off. Maxon sits next to me on the bed, "what are you getting tested for?" He asks, I just realized I haven't told him. "Um, I think I might be pregnant..." I say. He nods. I can't tell if he's shocked or excited. He gets off the bed, Dr. Jasper walks back in. "Okay, I'm well you're pregnant." She smiles. I look at Maxon, he faints. "Maxon!" I yelp. Dr. Jasper calls in some guards and they put him on the bed next to mine. "He's probably just shocked." Dr. Jasper said. Maxon wakes up. "What happened?" He asks, "umm...I'm pregnant and you fainted." I say standing up. I walk over to his bed. He pats the spot next to him and I sit there. "Are you excited?" I ask him. He nods grinning. "Very." He kisses my forehead. I smile "do you have anymore meetings?" I ask. He groans, "one more, how about after that we Have family time? You, me and the kids." He smiles. I nod, "sounds like a plan." I stand up. He pouts. "come on." I say "you have a meeting. The sooner it's done the sooner we can have family time." I kiss him, "now go." He stands up. "Fine, I love you." He says, "I love you, too." I say as he walks out. I walk back to my room and get ready.

*later that day*
We were sitting in the garden having a family picnic. For it being near the end of January it's warm. Aaron and Blair run around the garden playing some game they made up. All I hear is Birds chirping and endless giggles. I see kids running around and Maxon grinning. "We're having another baby." He says. "We're having another baby." I say. He kisses my forehead, "I'm so happy." He grins. "Me too." I smile and rub my stomach. He puts his hand over mine. I smile, "I'm happy." I say. "Why are you happy?" He chuckles. "Because we're a happy family, that's all I've ever wanted." I smile. He kisses me, "I'm happy that you're happy." He says. A guard comes out. "Your majesty, we think it would be wise to go inside." He says. "okay, we'll be in soon." Maxon says. We stand up, "Aaron, Blair." I call out, "time to go in." They run over to Maxon and I, Blair tugs at Maxon's leg, "daddy!" She squeals. He chuckles and picks her up, "hey princess." She giggles and kisses his cheek "Wuv you daddy." She says to him. "I love you, too princess." He spins her around. She is definitely a daddy's girl. I pick up Aaron and put him on my hip, "hey warrior." I tickle him. "Mama!" He grins and wraps his arms around my neck and hangs on to me. "Are you ready to have another little brother or sister?" I ask him. He nods quickly, "YES!" He squeals. I giggle, "you'll have one in nine months." I smile, "now it's bed time." We walk inside. We walk to the twins room, I lay Aaron down and Maxon lays Blair down, we say goodnight and kiss their foreheads and tuck them in. We turn the light off and leave their room. "I'm tired." I yawn. He wraps his arms around me, "let's go to bed." He says. "Carry me?" I ask. He laughs and picks me up, I snuggle into his chest, "I love you." I say. "I love you, too." He says. We make it to our room and he lays me down. I snuggle into the bed. He takes a shower then gets into bed. He wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for all the votes and reads! It means a lot! I put a lot of work into these chapters! SHES PREGNANT! BOY OR GIRL? Comment what you think below! Oh and names ideas! Comment name ideas!