Chapter 14

America's pov:
"Okay Marlee, the plans have changed, I'm going to take over the Halloween party!" I tell her quietly. She grins and runs off after I had her a list. I go to the woman's room to figure out our family costume. Awhile later there's a knock at the door, "can I come in?" Asked Maxon. "Of course," I replied. He walked over to me and sat down, "I know what you're doing." He said leaning back and closing his eyes. "What? Did Marlee tell you?" I ask getting mad. He burst out laughing, "so you are planning something!" He smirks. I sigh, "you caught me." I said sadly. He chuckles, "I knew you would try something, I can plan a better party than you." He said. I roll my eyes, "please, I'm the queen of parties....and illèa...but parties are my specialty!" I say. "We'll see about that, how about you plan a party and I'll plan a party. Which ever does better will have victory and bragging rights." He says. I look him dead in the eyes and slowly open my mouth, I spoke the word, "victory." I say, "good luck my royal husbandness." I stand up. "I have planning to do." I walk out smirking. I run to my room and start planning.

==================================================
Okay! I'm so excited! IM Going TO SEE BEN RECTOR LIVE IN 12 days!!!! *screams for 11 years* in 11 years I'll be 24 almost 25! Well I need help! Should I do monster Inc costumes or should they all have their own thing? Please comment! Please!!