Chapter 12

A/N this is about 2 years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America's pov: today is the twins fourth birthday, we're just having a little family party. I go to The twins room and get them ready, Blair is in a puffy pink dress. Aaron is in a little suit, it's adorable. I take them downstairs. When we get down there I see Maxon, he smiles and walks towards me, he kisses my check and we walk to the ballroom with the kids. My mom, may, Kenna, James, everyone in my family was there. The kids both run to my mom. They love her to death, and she loves them.

*later*
"Today was fun." I tell Maxon and I bite into a strawberry tart, oh how I love those. Maxon smiles at me, "I never get tired of seeing your face When you bite into one of those, it's like your day gets better instantly." He says. I blush slightly, "they're just so good!" I exclaimed. He chuckles and leans back in his chair. I continue to eat it, I'm mid bite when the rebel alarm goes off. Right then and there two people run in, they are not guards, maids, or butlers. We're in trouble.
==================================================
Holy mother of children! It's been so long! I'm so, so sorry! I've been so busy! Well this is just a filler chapter so...yeah.....