Chapter 7

America's pov.
I'm now four months pregnant. This is the day we find out what the gender is. Maxon and I walk to the hospital wing and get there at exactly noon. Dr. Jasper leads Us to a room. "Okay first were going to do a basic check-up then we'll get started on finding out the baby's gender, okay?" She says. "Okay." I Nod. She checks my heart beat, blood pressure, weight, and temperature. "Oh, you have a temperature of 102.4" she says, "have you been feeling sick?" She asks. "Well, the morning sickness and I've been feeling a bit dizzy every now and then. And a bit confused." I say and yawn, "and tired." I add. She nods, "okay, umm, let's check on the baby. Are you guys ready?" She asks. We nod. She puts the cold gel on my stomach and the thing on my stomach so we can see the baby. She listens to the heart beat, she seems a little worried. I start panicking inside. I squeeze Maxon's hand. "Hmm, okay...you guys want to know the gender right?" She asks. We nods "yes we do." I say. She smiles "well..it looks like it's a girl." She says, "now, if it's okay i need some Blood from you and the baby." She says. "Oh, okay." I say and squeeze Maxon's hand, he kisses my forehead. She takes my blood and then she gets the baby's blood. ( A/N I'm not explaining that.) "stay here." She says and walks out. I look at Maxon's, "something's wrong." I say. He sighs, "I'm sure it's nothing dear." He kisses my hand. Dr. Jasper comes back, "okay, America were going to have to keep you here over night because of your temperature. And could you tell me, have you felt the baby move at all?" She asks. "Umm, no, no I haven't." I say worried. She nods, "okay, well if it's okay with you I'd like to run a few test." I nod, "yes, that's fine." She takes me to a room and does a few test, "okay I'll be back in a few minutes with the test results." She says, we nod. Maxon stands next to me, "dear, it will be okay."
He says. "What if is not?! What if I can't even keep my child safe inside me?! Huh? What then?" I practically yell. He bites his lip. I roll my eyes, "exactly." I say with venom in my voice. Why am I acting like this? Dr. Jasper walks in, "okay, America, Maxon, your baby is..."

===========================================================================
HAHAHAHA I'M EVIL! CLIFFHANGER!! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?