Chapter 3~ That Crazy Move

I hurriedly got into my car 'cause am almost late to meet my newest business partner. I'm quite excited for am dying to meet this man.
Jay my gay friend slash srcretary once told me that this man is hot and yummy.
I erased the idea popping out at this earlist time on earth!
As I pushed the botton of the elevator I got electricity that made me stopped and held my head high. Am looking at the man who is really an intriguing man.
Oh my gulay! Tili ng subconscious mind ko. Never in my entire life expect to see a man who is a demigod- half man and half god.
"Sweet morning. After you." -in his seductive smile.
"What floor are you?"said he.
"Ground floor, please " I replied.
"Kleid Lloyd Mondragon, at your service Ma'am!"
is his voice recorded or what? He immediately shook my hand and looked at my eyes with much intense.
Ting!
"Thanks!" as i quickly eloped inside my car.

Kleid's POV

Am not crazy, I know that for sure.
But God could this still be me?
Never get the chance to get laid for a month or two now.
Am not a pervert tyåe but Holy crap when it comes to that lady I don't know why I'm like this!
This is my morning routine for two months now.
Waking up in the morning to wait for her to step inside the elevator and
accompany her until she's leaving the condo. I may sound pathetic but this is my morning ritual, elevator and the cold shower before heading for work.
I really admire her a lot, her wits, her looks and saints forgive me for whenever her hips sway? I knew inside me is in trouble too!
"Sir, Inspector Mallariz is here." my secretary said.
"Let him in." I replied as pushed the intercom.
"Good morning, any news? I immediately asked.
"Sir, we are still looking for evidences to stop him but I guess we need the help of Ms. Borromeo here." said he.
"I don't think I could do that!" I said with my stern voice.
"We've been following him Sir, but for now that's the thing we can do." the inspector said in a low voice
"Am sorry just go with his latest activities and report it to me from time to time." I said to him.
"Yes Sir, today at 10:00 he is going to meet Ms. Borromeo at the Manila Hotel." still bowing his head.
"Okay. Keep me informed. I don't want another company to suffer in his dirty hands. Thank you." After saying those, he emmidiately left my office.
I looked at the ceiling and a smile formed my lips.

Lciah's POV

This can't be happening! I'm almost late.
Kung bakit ba naman kasi ang aga maglandi sa elevator pa!
"hmmmp! His voice, cant get over it. Mondragon?"
sounds weird but it sounds familiar.
I dialled Jay's number and saying am almost there just fucked up with the traffic along Roxas Boulevard.
And as I stepped out from my car I carried myself and could see them looking at me. I may not be in media at all times but I know my figure and my status quo will let them notice of who really am.
"Good day, Ms. Borromeo, this way please." the guy guided me
I am stunned and surprised to see the man that I'm going to deal with.
"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I'm Lciah Liezle Borromeo." as I greeted him.
"Glad to finally meet you, Ms. Borromeo!" as he greeted back and winked at me.
Wait! Did I say wink?
Yes, he did wink at me. As the meeting went on I called my secretary for the briefing of the contract.
And with just a blink of an eye. He signed the 5M Billion contract which means I could start my expansion abroad!
"Thank you so much! This will mean so much to me and my company." I said to him and smile genuinely.
"That's fine with me with one condition. Have dinner with me. Tonight at 7." he said without waiting for my answer. And shouted I'll call you where.
I was left stunned amazed excited and speechless!
"REEEAAALLYYY?" Jay shouted at me.
"As in 5B and asked you for a date?" he added
"His investments would not turn into nothing.Hindi sya lugi sa atin no! - I just said to him while half -milibg and pouting

Third Man's POV
You should know what you"re putting yourself into young lady.