Chapter 15~The Sacrifice Moves

I was having a headachr when I opened my eyes. I could see the image of Enrique in front of me.
"I was sobbing. I cant shout."
It will be bad for my baby.
"How could you do this to me Riq. You knew I loved you!"
"I'm sorry Liezle, this is not me. I dont have any choice kundi papatayin nya ang baby namin ng ni Jenny."
"Jenny? Jenny Herrera?"
"Yes, the model that you served as her replacement.Kabuwanan na nya ngayon."
"Oh! Look we have a visitor in here! Did my son briefed you already?"
"I'm sorry Liezle. I don't know what to do just to make it up to you."
I was crying. Crying so hard thinking what dis I have done to happen these things to me.
I needed to have eztra care for my baby.  I needed to be extra strong for my baby.
"Baby, I just wished your Daddy is here to save us."
Wala sa loob na bulong ko sa sarili ko.
"Just sign this,then you're free. The power states that I you will transfer your shares to him!" pointing to Enrique.
"Bakit ako? Anong kimalaman ko sa inyo?
Galit na tanong ko sa kanya.
"Ask your father. Inagaw nila ni Mondragon ang shares ko. Kinukuha ko lang ang akin. I knew you took over the company but you can't deny the fact that it is still mine!"

"What if I won't sign?"
"Say goodbye to your dearest friend, Jay."
" And to yourself too!"
"Frenz, okay ka lang ba?"
"Kaya mo ba ako pinauwi dahil dito Jay?"
"NO! I don't know them! Never ko silang nakausap!"
"Okay, I believe you Frenz. I will sign it. It's for our safety and the baby."
I told Jay who can't say a word anymore.
"I will sign it."
"Good iha. Ruben must be proud of you!"
Then they tied us up again and we rode on the same car. They dropped us at Roxas Boulevard. Then we took a taxi heading Tagaytay.